chapter 11, oblivious

✨recap✨ :
"this man is really into me" i'm finna facetime him
ring... ring.... ring....... woosh
"why did you post thattt?"
"i just wanted everyone to see the girl i like"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(you in bold, alessio in italics)

"thats such cap, stop playin"

"whatever y/n"

"are you for real mad at me for calling you out on playing with my feelings?"

"me playing with your feelings? ahaa what about you playing with mine? the whole fiasco with the guy at the party and the guy from a while back. do you even know what its like to see pictures of the girl you like kissing other guys?"

"you know its not like that-"

"then what the fuck is it like? i just told you i like you and you try and call me out things that aren't even true, yet you deny the things that are true about you."

"its mad frustrating when you ghost me for like 3 days for no reason with no context whatsoever"

"gee way to change the subject"

"oh my god just shut the fuck up, you act like you're all that and i don't deserve you. well, guess fucking what?? obviously i'm not good enough."

"y/n that's not what i meant-"

"goodnight alessio, i'm tired"

don't forget your thoughts are underlined

'well if liked me, he definitely doesn't now, you know what fuck this i can't sleep i just wanna go on a drive. maybe i should bring my camera'

*you get up and throw on a giant hoodie over your nike spandex, yo unplug your camera, grab your keys and wallet and get in the car, you drive around your neighborhood for about 30 minutes, you stop at a stoplight and wait for a second*

'i need fucking music'

*you play your playlist on spotify and all the sudden a random song comes on, you hear a familiar voice through the car speaker, sitting in your car in your driveway you clench the steering wheel*

'i haven't heard this song before, and i've heard them all by him'

*you get on your phone and click the song "another by zotto"*

"holy fuck he just released this 2 minutes ago"

*you take a second and replay the song and just listen to it and the lyrics*

" But you got medicine waitin' for you upon the kitchen counter

And I know, I feel you, you gotta take it
You missin out on what your friends doin'
What your friends doin'
Pull up, to the crib, fuck what your friends doin'
And let your man do it now, let your man do it now
I know you know what you gotta do to figure it out
Figure it out, figure it out
Tell me, do I cross your mind
Cause know that you cross mine
Do I cross your mind
Cause you know that you cross mine"

'oh my fucking god he made me a fucking song at 2 in the morning in less than an hour, i messed up bad really bad. im gonna go get him a milkshake'

*you decide not to text him or anything, you know he's still with kyrease and he probably heard about the drama between you two, so you just decide to get hella food you ordered 6 hamburgers 6 large fries and 2 chocolate shakes 1 vanilla and 5 cookies, that should be plenty. plus he has to forgive me now, i just bought him 45 dollars worth of food. after you receive the carry-out food from the fast-food restaurant you drive towards his house, you checked his social media to see if he had posted anything. he didn't.*