chapter 5, drifting and drama

(i changed up the ending to the previous chapter, so sorry if you already read but the ending changed.)

3 weeks later... around 3 pm on a sunny day...

you hadn't really hung out with alessio, ever since he friend zoned you for lowkey no reason. you honestly couldn't believe he even did that, cuz if you remember you guys did sleep with eachother. though you may have been drunk, you knew he enjoyed it. but that got you thinking, did he just want you for his body. you honestly didn't know what to think, therefor you decided to go over to your best friend bella's house. sure you could've just facetimed her but you missed her, plus you wanted to see if jordan was arounddd 😉😉.

the car ride there just consisted of you vibing to somewhat sad music. it was kinda your mood lately. anyway you stop to get coffee for you and bella. you soon arrived at bella's house, knocked on the door, and guess who answered jordan. bella's older sister.
jordan: oh hey y/n, haven't seen you inna while.
y/n: sup jordan where's bella
jordan: pretty sure she just hopped in the shower, and where's my coffee?
y/n: i would've gotten you one if i had known you be here
jordan: wdym i live here why wouldn't i be here
y/n: bruh if you want one that bad then just take bella's if she's in the shower she won't know.
jordan: you know what else wouldn't know?
he said that in a very sexual way lemme tell you.
y/n: uhh jordan-
and just then you were cut off. he kissed you. why would he do that, he never really showed any interest in you before. you pretty sure he always saw you as a little sister considering he was 2 years older than you. but you decided to do the right thing. you pulled away. you knew if bella would to have found out she would get mad. really mad. but after you pulled away you didn't manage to say anything, you tried too but you just couldn't. you went upstairs and just waited for bella to get out of the shower. she did in abt 5 minutes. after she was done getting dressed in the bathroom you guys started a conversation.
bella: omg i've missed you so much. like where have you even been, you practically fell off the face of the earth.
y/n: well i've just been pretty bummed lately, my mom told me i shouldn't be home alone but it just felt right. i'd been needing a break so i took one. sorry i haven't really talked to you.
bella: it's fine i just missed my bestie
she pulled you into a hug, then walked back to the bathroom, you came with her. she was just blow drying her hair.
y/n: so what's up with you a giovanni?
bella: we've been hanging out a lot and we're talking talking. pretty sure he's gonna ask me out soon.
y/n: ahhh i'm so happy to hear that!! i shippp
bella: haha thanks, but what abt you and alessio? what happened with him?
y/n: well... it's a long story but we got sooo. you remember the party we had? me and alessio got pretty drunk and ended up fucking. and i thought he was into me and stuff because we had hung out the next two days after that. but then out of no where he just friend-zoned me, and practically cut me off. and then me being the overthinker i am just assumed he wanted sex and that was it. i didn't think he was like that tho. so ig i've been kinda sad lately. not really sure why.
bella: damn girl that's a lot. i'm sorry.
y/n: hey it's all good, and you have nothing to be sorry for.
bella: actually yea i do, because we are gonna go to a lit place to take pics and maybe smoke or sum. it's sounds like you need it.

*just a disclaimer idk if you guys support smoking and drinking but this is my story. so sorry if you don't like it, just skip the next following paragraph or two.*

you agree to bella's idea it sounds fun and plus it mike make you feel better. you and bella get dressed it some bummy ass outfits but still look fire in them, ill insert a picture below.

 you and bella get dressed it some bummy ass outfits but still look fire in them, ill insert a picture below