chapter 16, fireworks

1 1/2, weeks later recap. aka fourth of july...

Things with alessio have started to actually go places. your friends shipped you together and a million other people online did too. he hasn't officially asked you to be his girlfriend yet, but you honestly didn't mind he was your best friend maybe even more so than bella. oh by the way, kyrease and bella became a thing which made you happy considering kyrease is loyal asf. you hung out with alessio's friends a couple of times and you've really bonded with them. your mom is coming home in a week or so, she canceled the rest of her 3 months but plans to reschedule it. for once in your life everything was perfect.

alessio's friends and their traits (don't know if they're like this in real life or not)

Kyrease Gipsion: Z's long time best friend, goofy, honest, loyal, popular, and he doesn't have time for "these hoes". has a thing with bella.
Lucas Stadvec: Gio's best friend, single asf, shy yet outgoing, eye candy, has a crush on Kenzie Ziegler, and makes music. single.

Gio Pilla: Lucas and Alessio's bestie, always horny, lowkey lonely, funny asf, loves making music, and loves the "ladies"... single.

Matt (unsure about his last name): SHY AS HECK, and makes bomb music. has a girlfriend.

i know you already know alessio, but i just want to do him toooo.

Alessio Scalzotto: loves the boys', actor, musician, 2 sisters, Italian, skater boy, heartbroken, former player, has a thing with you.

-present time, 8 am to be exact.-

the night before, everyone crashed at your house, to have a fourth of july party the next day at your home. everyone was sleeping amongst your house, you and alessio in room...

*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, CRACKLE, CRACKLE...*

*you and alessio shot up quickly, in fear, till you realized it was fireworks celebrating the fourth of july.*

y/n: fucking fireworks

alessio just sits there shirtless in his boxers staring at you smiling.

y/n: stop staring at me, i know i just woke up and look messyyyy *you dragged out flopping down back into a laying position.

alessio rolls over on top of you, in a push-up position hovering over you.

alessio: you look cute on this fine morninggg

he says kissing your neck quickly, leaving a hickey here and there. it tickled, so you giggled.

alessio: oh my god you're so cute

he said whilst laughing

freakyy shiii coming up...

"hey babe, how about we do our favorite activity that we like to do together ?' you said catching his attention. "and what would that be" he says confused, but smirking at the same time. "let's take a shower together," you replied, making him jump up and run your bathroom to turn on the shower. you chuckled and got up to chase after him. the best part of it all is you didn't check your phone, you didn't care about anyone else in the whole world, except for alessio scalzotto. a few minutes later you both entered the shower and began admiring each other's bodies. you had gotten so comfortable around him it was truly amazing. you turn around and grab the shampoo, "okay, we actually have to shower this time not have sex." you said honestly, and before you could turn around alessio had said, "aye as long as i have this view, I'm okay with that." he looked at your ass and grabbed it. you turned around and kissed him. he could make you cave, no matter what circumstances. you snuck a quick glance down, and saw he was hard. "i believe it's my turn to pleasure you, i mean correct me if i'm wrong..." you said looking back up smirking. "i- uh- yea i mean..." he barely managed to get out. WARNING! MAJOR FREAKY-NESS! you bent down and started stroking his, uhh you know what. he ran his fingers through his hair and tilted his head up, clearly enjoying it. after a minute or two you stopped and stood back up to meat eye contact with alessio. you gave him a look like 'well how was it?' he bit his lip and said " damn, my girl is freakyy" you rolled your eyes as you turned back around but you smiled, you enjoyed his dumb jokes. "aye don't roll your eyes at me, or i'll be making you roll your eyes for me" he said firmly, that was hot. WARNING OVERRRR!! you squirted out some shampoo and ran it quickly through your hair, alessio's hand on your waist. then you turned around facing him and put more shampoo and your hand. you rubbed it together on you hands and then ran it through his hair. he didn't mind it, it made him smile like a puppy. you rinsed your hair out, told him to rinse his out too.

after, washing each other's bodies and a few more places being groped you guys were finally done. he insisted on helping you dry off so you let him. he changed into his clothes he brought, and you changed into some ripped jeans and a red, blue and white shirt. you guys took some silly timer pics and uploaded them on both of your stories. you went to blow dry your hair and put on some mascara (since you don't really wear makeup), while alessio played fortnite on your gaming system. it only took you a few minutes so he was still in the middle of the came when you came back out, so you just layed on his lap and scrolled through social media. you got bored so you turned off you phone and turned your head to the tv to watch him play. "z, there's one more person left you got this!" you said, he replied with "oh shit!" as he killed the remaining player. "yessss!!" you squealed and gave him a victory kiss. "if i get a kiss every time i win, then i should be getting a lot more kisses." he said proudly, "what, I'm confused you don't play video games that much anymore." you said confused. he then said, "well, your mine. that's definitely a win if you ask me." he shrugged. his corny response made you smile, even if it was a little cringy. you guys heard the doorbell ring, so you decided to check out what was going on downstairs. everyone was jumping up and down screaming the lyrics to 'holy moly' by blue face and doing the dance. you and alessio just stood there watching them be absolute idiots. you looked at each other and laughed. kyrease noticed you guys and said, "JEEZE!! finally, you guys come downstairs! we ordered donuts and they got here just in time!!" everybody looked at you guys then at kyrease, everyone just broke out into laughter for no reason at all. "did anybody even get firework for tonight?" gio questioned. everyone shook their head. bella speaks up and says " i vote y/n and alessio do it, they woke up the latest" everyone agreed but you guys, "how do you even know when we woke up? cuz we were up at 8 when the firework went off." you said strongly. bella then said, "that doesn't even matter you guys got downstairs the latest, and plus we got you guys donuts." you just sat there figuring out if you wanted to fight about it or not, but your thoughts get interrupted when z whispers in your ear, "i know you can't decide whether or not to go out and buy fireworks, or to pick a fight and be lazy. but if we go out and get fireworks for everyone, then i'll buy you some food." oh my god this boy knows me too well you think to yourself. you agree, to him because IT'S FREE FOOD. you and alessio grabbed a donut and sat on the couch with kyrease, gio, and bella gio put on rotw of course, but you didn't mind it. gio spoke up and said, "yo alessio, did you take a shower? you smell good and your hair is wet." you immediately shot your head at alessio. "actually we took a shower together-" you cut alessio off, "alessio shut up!" everyone didn't seem surprised like it was normal. which you thought was weird because you try to not make it seem that 'obvious'.

y/n: wait why don't you guys looked surprised

kyrease: we all already knew you and zotto were fucking, like ya'll were LOUD last night

kyrease laughed and pretty much everyone else was too.

y/n: nah that be true, we weren't even loud last night.

bella: thats your quiet shit? tf ya'll be doing?? damnnn

gio: yea the whole house was creaking

you and alessio just looked at each other trying to hold your laughter in.

alessio: alright, and that's out cue to leave.

y/n: bye guys!!

you said and got up, alessio dapped up his friends, and you waved bye. you brought your camera along cause you need content, and people go crazy over y/s/n (you and alessio's ship name) videos.

the rest of the day was super fun, and you and alessio had an amazing time, it was 1 am and everyone was partied out so everyone but you and alessio fell asleep downstairs. legit lucas slept on the ping pong table. and there you were, sitting on the roof looking at the fireworks in the distance, with alessio.

alessio: hey, y/n. i have something to get off my chest...

-------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1,658

ohhh shoot, i bet you guys can already guess what about to happen but idc.

also its 6:48 am and i haven't slept. how lovely.

i feel like i use commas too much, but i just love them 😔.

anyway,,, i want to marry alessio but i accept the fact, that i'm going to die single.

i think this was a pretty solid chapter if you ask me.