chapter 29, "i don't want to say bye"

we're gonna skip over a few weeks, and i'll fill you in on all that's happened. alessio and i's relationship is the best it's ever been and i'm falling in love with him more and more everyday. alessio released lots of new music, and has recently been receiving lots of love from fans and other people. i've been doing and starting on big things, alessio and i have merch coming out in a couple of days, and i've been doing some modeling campaigns. my tik tok has taken off and i've been collabing with a lot of bigger influencers. alessio has to go back home to Denver for about a month or more in 3 days, his family was forcing him too. which sucks because i don't want him to leave, but i know i've already damaged his relationship between him and his mom. i wish that wasn't the case, but i know he'd do anything for me, and that's what matters.

January 29th, 6:00 am.

*BING! BING!* my alarm rang into my ear causing me and alessio to wake up. trust me i did not want to get up, last night was very tiring if you know what i mean..... but we had too both get up anyway, today we are joining the youtube interview channel called WIRED to answer the web's most answered questions. i was as actually pretty excited considering if watched some of their videos interviewing huge celebrities. i turned off the alarm and told alessio to let go of my arm, he groaned and did so. "c'mon babe get uppp, we have a big day today", i said to him pulling him up. he wiped his eyes trying to wake himself up. we were told to arrived at the studio we were filming at by 8 o'clock. it seems like plenty of time but we have a makeup, and clothing artist thats arriving in 15 minutes. then we have to leave immediately after that because of traffic. after a few minutes of laying around alessio and i finally got up, we both brushed our teeth and put on some fresh clothes. the artist we hired arrived and got to work as soon as possible, and we postmates some food. we both changed into our outfits....

your outfit:

alessio's outfit:

alessio's outfit:

you both look hot ☺️

after you were both ready it was around 7:20 am so we had to leave immediately. the car ride there was super fun, we decided to take my car. we sang some bops and just had a fun time. but then we soon arrived at the studio place. (i have no idea how any of this stuff actually works, i'm just guessing.) i was kind of nervous, but alessio reassured me that everything was going to be fine. we met the producers and back stage crew and they were so nice, they told us how everything was going to go, and we quickly started filming.