chapter 19, going through it :(

your pov:

we continued the facetime call for the rest of the night. i think i'm really in love with him. besides the strange occurrence of the odd yet dreamy boy, he was the only thing on your mind.

morning time, no ones pov.

alessio was still sleeping on the call as were you. you were dreaming, dreaming about alessio finding a new girlfriend and dumping you. therefore you woke your self up, only to be reassured by your boyfriend.

*you shot up, with your eyes widened*

you whispered under your breath, "fu*ck". then you heard a voice speak "finally my babes is awakeee." cringe. you remembered the dream. "morningg" you said tiredly sinking back down into your bed. you look up at your phone screen propped up onto your bedside table, only to see a paused screen. "paused? seriously? i just want to see my boyfriend but i guess he doesn't like me." you spoke sarcastically fake crying. he laughed at you but you were still on paused. am i being too clingy? you thought to yourself.

alessio's pov:

"hahahaa" this girl is too funny. what do i text back?

kendall :) - so is it true what they say about whats in your pants?

me - i meannn 👀

oh shoot. "what did you say babe?" i hope she didn't catch me lackin'. who am i kidding no one ever catches me 😈.

*whoosh*

wait what. why did she hang up? oh shoot im in deep sh*t...

no ones pov..

the angry girl hung up. she was grumpy because the love of her life wasn't paying attention. many people would think that's petty, but y/n didn't intend for it to come across that way. maybe it was selfish of her, she didn't know why alessio was laughing. probably at something one of his friends said. but then again, y/n is petty and she doesn't care. she was still tired so she silenced her phone and dosed back asleep... this time dreaming about jayden. she drempt about his soul. the soul she thought was broken... alessio blew up her phone, for then next couple of hours. y/n, she could sleep for hours and hours without being woken up. even if she wasn't tired, she could still fall asleep knowing she could escape from reality. alessio figured y/n was sleeping, therefore he continued to text a girl named kendall. him being a boy in general, didn't find anything wrong with a little flirting. it's not like he was kissing her, he thought. alessio made plans to meet up with kendall at a party. around 8pm.

6:38 pm. your pov:

i heard something loud fall, downstairs causing me to wake up. on god if there's no one down there, imma cry. actually wait, maybe the ghost can keep me company. i am UNFAZED nothing can scare me!!

*you grabbed a random knife that was in your room and crept down the stairs, you saw a broken vase with flowers on the ground. no. one. was. there.*

"HEY! I DON'T KNOW WHO TF IS IN MY HOUSE BUT ILL CALL 911 ON YOUR ASS!"

just then you saw your mom walk out of the bathroom on the phone, you examined her body and your mouth dropped. she's pregnant. she hung up the phone and just smiled at you. hoping for empathy. you just got angry. you didn't really know why, but the fact that she was pregnant angered you. you assumed she got knocked up (which turned out to be true) and the fact that she didn't tell you. i mean seriously.