chapter 37, she was my juliet.

- this chapter is going to take place in point of view. in case you're still confused this chapter is about alessio and his thoughts. -

*still august 17th*

i knew i shouldn't have told her.

"tell your ex you love her, not me." she said, slamming the front door.

not only was i covered in milkshake, but i also just completely fucked up my entire relationship. i didn't know what to do to be honest, but i knew things would be fine in the end. at least that's what i hoped for. i was still upset with myself so i waited a few minutes outside to calm myself down. i walked through the front door, everyone looked so disappointed in me. "bro how could you do this to her?" lucas said to me. he's always been my best friend but what if things change because of some stupid mistake i made? every bad thing you could think of was crossing through my mind. i just froze and tears started gushing through my eyes. "if you fuck with my homegirl you fuck with me." devenity said to me about to punch me. kenzie stopped her but i knew i deserved it. "are you gonna say something?" dev said to me looking me dead in the eye. gio spoke up, "guys we don't know the full story, let's not jump to conclusions. they're both clearly vulnerable. let's give them some time. alone." he gave me a comforting smile, i really needed it. dev rolled her eyes and went downstairs with the others. i walked upstairs and stopped in front of y/n's shut door. i heard her crying on the other side of the door. my heart just broke. i lifted my hand up and made a fist, i was going to knock but i knew she wouldn't want to talk to me. especially after what i did. i walked to my room and shut my bedroom door. i got in my bed and cried myself to sleep, thinking about all the things i've fucked up and i just fell into a loophole of overthinking.

i woke up from a headache. it was still dark outside. i checked my phone it was 12:00 am. fuck, i fell asleep for 7 hours. i got up and walked over to the mirror in my room. i looked so broken. my eyes were still red. and my whole body ached. it had only been 7 hours since our fight and i already craved her presence. i walked to y/n's bedroom. her door was open. i looked in to her room and she wasn't in there. everything was scattered around. and a picture of us was lying in the middle of her bed. i really messed up, but where did she go? i went downstairs and saw kyrease, lucas, and gio playing video games on the couch. "where the fuck is y/n?" i asked them. " she left." kyrease said not paying much attention. "no fucking shit. where did she go though?" i asked them. gio looked at me pitiful. "she went to paris. she's staying with her mom." gio said to me. i fucking cried again. in front of my homeboys too. that's how messed i was about her. "okay i guess im going to paris then" i said walking upstairs. "not so fast." bella said walking up from downstairs, with dev and kenz following her. i walked back down the stairs slowly. "what?" i said to her, i said it with an attitude even though i didn't mean to. "she's not going to want to see you, at least not right now. give her time." bella said to me, slightly mad. "and how would you know that? what if she get's mad i waited to long to win her back or sum." i said to her. i don't understand why she thinks she knows more about her than me. she doesn't. i know y/n more. "i think bella's right about this one z." gio said to me. " what did she say before she left? " i asked them.

"she said that you broke her. and that she was going away for awhile." lucas said still playing the game. fuck she really doesn't want to see me. i went back upstairs. i went into y/n's room again, and i checked our emergency stash. it was all gone. she took our weed. i went back into my bedroom and texted her. i apologized over a voicemail. and sent so many texts. i checked her instagram story and it said she was going off social media for awhile. i feel so bad. i know i messed up again. maybe i'm just not cut out for this relationship type shit. as much as it pains me to admit that, it felt right. i fell asleep to our song we had made together. i loved her voice so much.