chapter 27, confused

i woke up, my head throbbing. it was so cold, the fire had gone out from last night. alessio's arm was wrapped around me. i pushed it off of me, considering i was still mad about last night. i actually thought a lot about that last night, was it just a misunderstanding? and at the beginning of the call he said he was scared i would hurt him again. that confused me, when we ending things he seemed happy for me, happy that i was going to focus on myself. i'm regretting it, just like i did half a year ago when we were together. i got up and flipped the light switch, the power was still out. and my phone had died. i couldn't even ask bella or kenzie what i should do. i went to the front door and opened it, snow fell into the house, it had snowed to the half of the door. there was no way we could leave safely. i got a towel and put it in front of door. it looks like a couple power lines had fallen over. my back was sore from sleeping on the floor, so i decided to take a hot bath. after that i went up to my room to put on leggings and then sweat pants over them, i also put on a hoodie. i went downstairs and saw that alessio was up. he got off the floor and layed on the couch. "hey good morning y/n." he said in his sleepy voice. how am i supposed to stay mad at him when he sounds like that... i still ignored him, just to make sure he still knows that he's not getting off the hook that easy. "okay... uh can we talk?" he said clearly ashamed. "start talking then." i spoke walking to the kitchen trying to find something to eat. "i-i-i'm sorry i said that stuff about you, i just didn't want to fight with my mom anymore." he said. "that doesn't change the fact that you still did it. maybe this was a mistake welcoming each other back to ours lives. it seems like all we ever say to each other is 'sorry', and that's not how a relationship should be. and you don't just go around telling people that i'm fucked up. even if i am." i said sounding hurt. "i know i messed up. i'm sorry, i'm sorry i keep fucking things up. but y/n... i love you. and i'm not letting you go. not without a fight." he spoke standing up and walking towards me, he wrapped his hands around my waist. i don't even know what to say or do. do i trust him? "alessio, i don't think you love me. i think you love the idea of me..." i said letting a tear out. he's hands left my sides. he put his hands in front of him and put out a stopping motion. "wait, wait. that's what you really think? you think i don't love you? y/n i never stopped loving you. even when i was with other people, i still wanted you." he said defensively, but heartfelt. this was straight out of a teen love movie. "i don't anymore alessio, i don't want to end up hurting each other." i said to him looking him in the eye. i put my cold hand on his face, and he flinched a tiny bit. his face was warm. i wiped away the tear that escaped his eye. "i'm not letting you go. not again." he said pulling me into a hug. i know he's not giving up, i could tell just the way he was holding me so tightly. i hate being all lovey dovey like this. so i pulled away my arms still wrapped around his neck. "can we just be a normal couple?" i said laughing trying to change the sad energy. he laughed and picked me up. my legs wrapping around his waist. "you know... i know what could warm us up." he said smirking. i just giggles as i followed his upstairs. i don't mind a little make up s*x.... after that was over. we got cleaned up, and cuddled for a little while. we were just talking and stuff. "so who was your secret santa?" i said to him. "oh gio got me, and i got gio". he spoke. "well what did you guys get each other? "i got him a new headset. and he got me this computer storage thing." he said. "oh that's cool." i replied not know what to say. "so uh did you ever open your gift i got you?" i said, but before he could say anything the lights turned on. "YESS THE LIGHTS!!!!" i said. he laughed and smiled. "finally, and uh i didn't" he said.  "perfect, cmon let's go!!" i said jumping up out of bed and pulling him behind me. we laughed and giggled all the way there. we went into the basement. i opened the closet and pulled his gift out. he looked curious as heck. "you better have not gotten me anything expensive." he said sounding serious, "oh relax it was worth it". i said i pulled the gift out and gave it to him. i grabbed my phone from the charger and recorded it. his smile was so worth it. "no way" he said and ran over the me and hugged me and kissed me. "i'm glad you like it", i said to him. "but wait i can't take this y/n. i can imagine how expensive this was." he told me. "no i got it for you for a reason. you deserve it, plus i know how much you wanted a new recording set up. trust me it's fine.". i said to him. he was hesitant at first but i eventually got him to except it. "okay now it's your turn to open your gift." he told me. we went back upstairs and he handed me the gift he got me. i told him he didn't have to get me anything. but he insisted. i unwrapped the gift, and it was the skate board i had wanted for awhile, i flipped it over and saw the bottom of it, it was a collage of photos of us. there was matching phone cases of the board. it was actually the cutest thing ever. i thanked him and we both tried out, and played with our gifts. then kenzie and lucas got home along with bella and kyrease and gio. and we all celebrated together. after that i went up to my room for awhile and alessio came in with a box of cookies. he sat next to me on my bed and started talking. "y/n.... uh will you be my girl??" he said nervously. it made me laugh, "i already am, z". and we spent the rest of the night doing face masks and just having fun.

———————————————————————————

why do you guys always smash 🙄🙄

BABAAAHHAHAHAGA

uh anyway sorry for all the typos and all typos in the last chapter 😭😭

alessio is dropping new music soon 😤

have a good day 😼😼