chapter 17, perfect or not

later that night, you had the best time of your life. alessio asked you to be his girlfriend. everyone was so happy for you! the next few nights were absolutely amazing. your mom was coming home in two days. your life was getting on track, things were perfect.

12:48 pm, july 8th

alessio: heyy.. baby wake upppp
y/n: mhhh
alessio: babe don't be lazy it's 1 pm
y/n: mhmlazymyass
alessio: i want to spend time with my girlfrienddddd
y/n: then do it
alessio: i want her to be awake
y/n: sorry i don't think she is
alessio: GET TF UP STOOPID
y/n: shut up before i kiss you
alessio: in that case, i think i'll be extra loud :)

and with that, you kissed him. you kissed your boyfriend. fuck you loveddd that thought.

you continued your day like any other normal day. always with alessio. you guys just wanted to chill at home and have a movie day. some friends were supposed to come over later.

a few hours later...

"uh babe are you gonna wear that?" alessio questioned. "what are you talking about? i'm wearing legging and a shirt." you responded confused, he then came back with, "come onnn" . "what's wrong with what i'm wearing?" you spoke in a firm yet curious way. "your ass is to fat in them, i don't want the bro's looking at what's mine" he said seriously. "sweats it is..." for once in your life you didn't feel like arguing, therefor you just changed. plus sweats are honestly better. the crew was coming over. gio came over alone, lucas brought kenzie, kyrease picked bella up, and alessio's sister mia was being dropped off by alessio's mom. mia really likes you, which kinda makes alessio mad but it's funny. the group was pretty tight, and you guys are freaking inseparable.

*knock knock knock knock knock kno-*

alessio: FUCKING STOP THE DOOR IS OPEN

the door opens to reveal mia and alessio's mom, you've met her before she's a nice lady.

alessio: oh hey mom, why is mia here?
mia: y/n invited me

alessio shot this evil ass death glare towards you

alessio: oh okay.

the rest of the night was pretty chill. everyone seemed to be having fun. soon enough, everyone was heading home. after alessio and mia left it was just you in your house all alone. loneliness was something you'd had all your life, the fear of not being good enough branched off it. a little part of you felt sad, like something bad was coming your way. that thought made you want to clear your head, so you did just that. a trip to the skate park down the road. just feeling the breeze and gliding down the street calmed you. when you reached the skate park there was one person there. which was sorta odd considering it was the middle of the night. you just ignored it, he didn't seem dangerous. you observed him, in a non creepy way. from what you could see from the street light he had brown loose curly hair, a strong jawline, a sense of style, and good tricks. you went down on the drop and felt him staring. you slipped, and fell down. he walked over and helped you get up. he grabbed your board for you and handed it to you, not making eye contact till your hand was touching the board. you were staring into eachothers eyes, you felt something. a sense. just staring into his eyes you could feel that he was broken, just like you. he was a beautiful human. you told him, "thank you" trying to be sincere. he replied with, "anytime" following with a smirk.

word count: 626

sorry this chapter was short and rushed, i was camping.