chapter 8, d r a m a

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER I JUST HAVE NO MOTIVATION :(

3:00 pm at y/n's house;

anyway, after you guys fell asleep from watching the scary movie you woke up with arms wrapped around you. and you heard people laughing. therefore you quickly pull away but the grip only tightens. so you quickly open your eyes and see bella hanging over you with a phone flashing and picture noises.

y/n: BELLA STOP DELETE THOSE

bella: haha no.

zotto: can you guys be quiet im tryna sleep

y/n: no and let go of me you big loser

zotto: ow, my feelings *he says dramatically and rolls over the other way*

y/n: you're so extraaaa

everyone eventually gets up, gio left before you were awake so you taking alessio home and you decided to hang with bella after at her house.

y/n: alright alessio please get out of my car *you say dramitcally*

zotto: okay okay, bye c i'll miss youuu * he says with puppy dog eyes*
zotto: HAHAHA sikeee

y/n: get out of my car so i can run you over

zotto: i bet you'd enjoy that wouldn't you?

y/n: bye z

zotto: see ya later c, bye bella

zotto leaves and go into his house and you and bella drive away.

bella: okay he definitely likes you

y/n: nah we're just friends

bella: total bs but whatever, can we please get McDonald's??

y/n: YESSS, i want a mf chocolate shake and french fries

skip car ride, so you're at bellas house.

bella: HEYYY Y/N LETS GO LIVE!!

y/n: okay chill im starting it

people slowly start joining the live, then you and bella go downstairs so you can take some ibuprofen because you dont feel good, maybe it was the shake who knows. bella goes upstairs to grab a stupid hat or something and jordan, bella's older brother, comes out of the bathroom near the kitchen.

jordan: oh hey, y/n. what're you doing here.

y/n: obviously im hanging out with bella

jordan: damn chill with the attitude, its turning me on.

y/n: omg jordan, you cant say that im on live

jordan: oh shit i got to go, peace

jordan leaves and you turn off the live and soon enough bella comes downstairs asking why you turned off the live, so you tell her you dont feel good and that you're gonna head home. she seemed sad, but you honestly did feel like shit. so you ended up going home. when you arrived in your big empty home you went to your room and got on your phone. "ah fuck" you said in your head as you read your mentions. it was all the shared screen recording on your live where jordan claimed you were 'turning' him on. you immediately report everything and you get it taking down. you just hope bella and alessio didn't see it. you view your friends' storys and come aross zotto's.

omg, he's not talking about you is he? ahh what to do

omg, he's not talking about you is he? ahh what to do..., you were going to ask bella but then you saw she posted on her story, she was at a concert, a bille eilish concert. she knows how much you love her, why tf would she go with out you? and with a bunch of dumb bitches from school? not only are you getting hate from social media, your two bestfriends were even dissing you. you decide to post on your story a little selfie saying "guys i don't feel good 🥺" and you post a tweet on twitter stating the you and jordan aren't a thing and that he was just kidding. god damn why is social media filled with so much drama. soon enough you fall asleep with yo sad boi playlist.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 725

6/1/2020

yall im sad. this chapter made me sad. i also wrote it at like 4 am so it kinda hits different. if your reading this comment your fav playlist name. lmao cringe is my middle name

also please forget about any typos, i suck at typing and im to lazy to reread and fix em'

ALSO THE WHOLE WORLD IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW. #blacklivesmatter

—————————————————————————
sorry this chapter is so short and terrible i just wasn't feeling it, but next chapter is gonna be fire.

654 words
12:02 may 31

: