chapter 21, hurting and healing.

breaking up with alessio was probably one of the hardest things to do in your life. everywhere you looked you saw him. you saw a lot of rumors about him and kendall being together, and him getting back into old habits like vape, and that kinda stuff. kendall posted about him, and you cried. for a long time...

liked by giopilla and 250,289 others

kendall.vertes: mine now 💋

@y/n.zotto: y/n and z were cuter just saying...

@giopilla: she's just using u bro

@lucas.stadvec: y/n misses you z

-view other comments-

reading the comments made you feel slightly better though.

__time skip to December 5th__

quick preview:

you bought a new giant house in la and moved there permanently, bella and the gang is staying with you for the next couple weeks to keep you company. alessio was in la but not with you. more than likely with kendall. alessio told everyone that him and kendall weren't dating. so you didn't know what to believe. but you kinda forgot about him and tried to move on. kyrease and bella are serious. lucas and kenzie got together, and gio had his eyes on someone. that night you guys planned on throwing a rager and lots of people were going to be there. everyone went to the grocery store to get supplies.

at the grocery store...

every one spilt up besides you and bella.

groupchat with, gio, lucas, bella, kyrease, matt, you, and alessio. called 'tha gang😈'

bella: yo where did you guys go? we're ready to check out.

gio: uh lucas is stuck in the ball pit

gio: we got busted

kyrease: just find our cart by the toys, we are getting escorted out.

y/n: bruh why does your cart have condoms, im not paying for this shit

lucas: xtra largeeeeee

y/n: kenzie would be disapointed...

y/n: anyway we got everything

lucas: we in the car

alessio: ya'll are annoying

gio: THE ALESSIO SCALZOTTO IS TEXTING HIS OG FRIEND GROUP? WHATTTT

alessio: not my fault someone was a being a bitch...

lucas: uncalled for man

bella: ik you did not just-