chapter 4, adventures ft: zotto

~ in this chapter i'm going to try a new writing style, lmk in the comments if you like it better this way or the way it was before~

alessio ended up tagging along back to your house. it wasn't a big deal considering your mom was half way across the world and you didn't live with anyone else. but here's where things get interesting....
*you both just arrived at your home and you open the front door*
"nice crib" alessio said with a smile. "ahaha ty, are you hungry or anything?" you replied. alessio had then said, "i'm good, where you want me to sleep?"
you paused, you took a moment to think, you wanted him in your bed but you felt like you were just becoming better friends. and sadly for you, your bed wasn't the only option, therefore you eventually said "tbh idec, you can sleep on the couch, in the spare bedroom, in the basement, my room, just whatever is fine". "oh wordddd" alessio said with a smile. you didn't really know what to do, it was kinda getting awkward. after a few seconds of thinking you decided to ask alessio if he wanted to go downstairs and watch a movie. your downstairs was big and finished, it had a ping pong table, a massive tv and couch. it was pretty lit. and of course alessio agreed so you both headed downstairs. you immediately got a whiff of cold air? you were wearing black nike shorts and oversized t-shirt kinda bummy but you pulled it off. you go to the closet and grab some blankets and pillows. cuz you were cold obvi,  you see alessio hop over the back of the couch landing perfectly on it, you thought it'd be a good idea to throw the pillows and blankets on him. you laughed your head off, he was somehow tangled in the blankets like a dork. you couldn't stop laughing and you fell to the floor in front of the couch. meanwhile alessio was still a scwormimg (idfk how to spell that) and yelling. he fell off the couch and landed right on top of you. "ouch" you said, "payback biaaaatchh" he replied. he leaned back up and untangled himself, you were still just laying on the carpeted floor. just then alessio comes back down face to face with yours, him being on top. "y/n, ik i've only known you for like a week but i like being your friend." he blurted out. you then said "uhh". and alessio was mumbling to himself he was cut off by you talking "i like being your friend too" that was lie. you felt sad but also happy, but you were also confused as to why he friend-zoned you. a little while later you guys get up and get on the couch and share a blanket, some show was playing on the tv and you guys were slightly watching it. his armed wrapped around your body and you laying on his chest. you felt so close and safe when you're with him. you both fall asleep soundly and cutely. but was this just what best friends do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this chapter is really short
5/15/2020
word count: 518