chapter 12, ouchy

✨recap✨

you undress yourself in his room and you look in the bathroom to see he's already in the shower. you slowly walk over to the shower attempting to scare him, but when you pull back the curtain. it's not what you expected.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*dont forget the underlined words are supposed to be your thoughts*

'oh shit where is he'. you think as you look behind the shower curtain to see no one there. you turn around, but as you are turning around you hear a sound.

z: BOO!!!!!

y/n: AHHHHH!!!

*as he scared you, you tried to step back but slipped. causing you to twist your ankle.*

y/n: ow wtf

z: im sorry i didn't mean to make you slip, are you okay?

y/n: yea, yea i'm fine but my ankle hurts like a bitch. not to mention im sitting here naked on your bathroom floor

z: dang how tf do you manage to make that look hot? *he says exaggerated*

y/n: just shut up and help me in the shower pleaseeee

z: okay, grab my hand.

of course, you did what any smart person would do and you pulled him down with you. but he managed to catch himself inches above you, him in a push-up position over your bare body. he just stays there, looking into your eyes. he slowly leans in as if he's about to kiss you, yet he leans to your ear and begins to whisper, "see if you were nicer i'd kiss you ". that lowkey hurt but it just made you want him more. instead of insulting him, like you normally would, your hormones got the best of you, causing you to lift your head up kissing his soft lips. he immediately kissed back. after about 10 seconds it had turned into a make-out sesh. you both slowly started getting up of the bathroom floor, but was getting up to fast so you tried to get up fast too, but your ankle burned in pain. you unknowingly pulled away and whelped in pain, he noticed and spoke up.

z: hey babe, are you sure you're okay?

y/n: i'm not sure, it hurts really bad.

z: ay how bout instead of a shower its a bath, then we can watch a movie and go to sleep , and in the morning we can go to the hospital?

y/n: that sounds perfect, but you're still gonna take a bath with me. whether you like it or not.

z: trust me i'll like it.

*he stops the shower and turns the faucet on instead. you end up wrapping up in a towel and just went in his room to wait. you guys ate some of the food, but soon enough the bath was done filling up*

z: okay you get in first

y/n: turn around then.

z: i just saw you naked 5 minutes ago

y/n: just do it

z: okay fine. *turns around*

*you got in the bathtub filled with bubbles*

y/n: okay im ready babe

z: say less, but turn around

*he makes you turn around but you sneaked a glance, gee it was bigger than you remember lmao.*