chapter 31, a kidney 4 u

3 hours later...

surgery was over with. alessio and i were brought into a large room where we'd be staying in for the next 7 days. we were still out of it but awake when we got into the room. the doctor said that they were no complications with the procedure, and that everything went smoothly. i didn't pay attention because i was obviously on stuff. mia, alessio's, sister was recording everything. alessio's mom was super happy that he was okay, after alessio and i's surgery was over alessio's dad had to leave and he took roxanne with him. it was the middle of the night.

alessio was being stupid and so i was i.

i looked over at alessio

y/n: oh my gosh alessio why are you in the hospital

and i started crying a little bit

alessio: oh hey y/n, what! WE'RE BOTH IN THE HOSPITAL

tonia: shh alessio keep it down

y/n: hahahaha you got in trouble

then alessio started crying

alessio: mOm yELL aT hER!!

tonia: y/n you need to be quite too

alessio: YEAAA now we're both in trouble ahahahaha

y/n: hahahhahaha

and we both were laughing like crazy, i only know this because mia filmed it. apperently they let me have my phone, and i made a tik tok. mia filmed us trying to dance in our hospital beds, with both of us looking busted as hell. and the dumb person i am i posted it. it ending up getting 2.2 million likes which was super cool. but not the fact that i looked so gross. we also posted other stupid videos of us on social media. we fell asleep a little while after that.

the next couple of days were like no other, i was actually able to stand up and walk around after the second day there. alessio was doing pretty good too. we got a lot of love from people on social media. we reached headlines of so many huge news companies. they all portrayed us as "the couple who broke the internet with their love for each other" it was actually kind of weird. but we enjoyed it not gonna lie.

it was still kind of awkward with alessio's mom, i know she hated me at one point but i think she's trying to put that in the past because i saved her son's life. alessio acted kind of sus when his mom was in the room with us. like he was hiding something. but on the sixth day there i decided to confront alessio's mom, tonia, about what her deal was with me.

"um, mrs. scalzotto? i have a question i'd like to ask you." i spoke as nicely as i could. the only people in the room was alessio, tonia, and me. "ask away sweetie." she spoke out not paying much attention. "why did you want alessio home, back on christmas eve?" i said barring the answer i was about to recive. she stopped looking on her phone and glanced at alessio, then me. "um, well... i wanted my baby home for the holiday." she said nervously. "well, yea, but i heard you saying stuff about me." i said pushing. "hmp, like what?" she remarked. "you said something about my personally well being, and i know you guys were talking about me being alone. i just don't understant what makes you think i'm not okay with being alone?" i said genuinly curious. "oh... sweetie... those were just things alessio was telling me about." she spoke, not comprehending what she just said. "wait, wait. i didn't mea-" i cut her off. "no it's okay, thank you." i said looking at alessio. his hands were covering his face, as if he knew he just messed up. in case that was confusing for you, let me just clear it up. alessio didn't wanna go home to his mommy, so he made up excuses about me that weren't true or very nice. i want my mf kidney back, this little bitch doesn't deserve it, but sadly it doesn't work like that. i got up out of my bed, and went to the front desk to ask for my doctor. after 20 minutes of waiting. he finally came, i asked him he could give me a check-up, so i could leave the hospital. he did that. so we both went back to the room alessio and i shared, and he proceeded with the check-up. it turned out i was healthy enough to leave the hospital, so i did exactly that. i didn't even change out off my hospital gown, i asked the doctor if i could keep it and he said i could.

i got everything i brought and ordered a hotel. i called an uber to take me there. after 15 minutes of sitting on the curb, the uber arrived. when i got to the hotel, apparently if you aren't 18 you can't get a room. so as i was in the lobby, i called up an old friend. jayden. he answered.

jayden: y/n?

y/n: hi jayden

jayden: uhhh whatsup?

y/n: basically a lot happened, and i just got relased from the hospital, i can't check into the stupid hotel room because i'm not 18. and i was wondering if i order an uber for you to here and back to your house, and i'll give you money to pay for my hotel room, you'd help me a lot.

jayden: uh yea i guess i can do that, i'll send you my adress. but what happened with you and alessio?

y/n: i-i-i'll tell you when you get here

jayden: okay, bye i'll see you in a little bit

y/n: bye jayden.

—————————————————————————
yo what just happened?

anyway sorry for any typos this chapter was super rushed

i've been super busy lately 😔

i'm so thankful for all of you guys who read this cringy book. 😼😩💓🥺😤