chapter 33, back to normal

it's been about a week, its march 4th, since alessio and i had been released from the hospital. things have finally been normal, for once. except alessio won't leave me alone, it's not that i'm complaining, he just thinks because i 'saved' him he has to do everything for me. i'm lowkey scared to confront him about it, because then i don't want him to get super distant. anyway, my birthday is coming up soon, (march 14th) and everyone's asking me what plans i have for it. the truth is, i don't want a birthday party i just don't want any attention on me. i enjoy keeping it lowkey.

today, i woke up around 11:00 am. i have to do a day of just straight school online so i can get caught up. and i have several buisness meetings to go too. As much as I want to drop out of highschool all together, its my last year and I graduate in less than two months anyway.

after scrolling through my phone and social media, i got up and brushed my hair and teeth. i also changed into some sweatpants, and one of alessio's hoodies he had left in my room. i turned on my music, and played y/f/p (your favorite playlist). I began doing some of my assignments. after i finished two of my classes, it was time for math. "stupid algebra" i whispered to myself, as i was silently struggling. just then the cutest boy ever, walked into my room. he had clearly just woken up. "good morning sleepy head" i said to him as he plopped his head into my lap, laying his body on the other half of my bed. "babe do you wanna go skate today?" he asked me flipping his body around now laying on his stomach, looking up at me. "you know i can't i have two meetings later today, and i have to finish this stupid fucking math." i said to him cupping his cheecks. he got annoyed and pushed my hands away. kind of rudely. "someones grumpy." i said to him. he pulled me down and kissed me. then gio was standing in our door way, he knocked and alessio and i didn't even notice. then he cleared his throat and spoke up, "you guys should at least shut your door." he said. alessio and i stopped and pulled away from each other. "uh sorry" i sayed to him. and alessio and i laughed. "anyways, if z is done being a simp then he's coming with lucas, kyrease and i to go hoop." he said. "oh yeahhh, i'll be there ready in 10." z said to gio and gio walked away. "may we continue?" alessio said kissing me again. after a few seconds i pulled away, mans breath was gross. "go brush your teeth simp, i said laughing and pushing him off my bed. he caught himself, and walked to my bathroom. "sorry i like to kiss my girlfriend." he said rolling his eyes at me. "WIFE" i yelled to him acting as if i was correcting him, then i laughed. i got back to work and finished after a couple minutes. alessio then went to his room to get ready so he could leave. i changed into some leggins, and straightened my hair super quickly. then i put on some mascera. as i finished putting on my shoes alessio walked into my room. "hey shawty I'm about to leav- why are you wearing leggins." he said looking me dead in the eyes. "because i felt like it, why?" i said to him knowing exactly why he doesn't want me to wear them. it's kind of toxic tbh. i jokingly said "what this ass?" and pointed to my butt in the mirror, ifykyk it was inspired by that tik tok sound. alessio than grabbed it and squeezed. "yeah the ass that belongs to me." he said sexualy. "you're always so horny." i said laughing and calling him out. i walked away to grab my keys. "come on bae" i said as we walked out of my room and i shut off the light as well as my door. we both walked downstairs, and the boys were waiting for him. kenzie, bella, and dev were all chatting at the kitchen door. "finally" lucas said as z finished walking down the stairs. all the boys were getting ready to leave. "you coming y/n?" dev said to me. "oh are you guys hooping with the boys?" i said to them. "ehh more like cheerleading", bella said making a joke. i highfived her, "we really should play some ball more, we were pretty good." i said to bella. we used to play a couple years back. "fuck now i want to go." i said groaning not wanting to go to my meeting. i facetimed my manager, "hey sam do you think you could get me out of the meeting today? i have some stuff i want to do." she looked kind of mad. "yeah i could cover for you, but if i call you, you better answer it might be important." she said. "YESS thank you so much sam!!" i said to her and hung up. "guys let me go change real quick and then I'll be ready." i told everyone. then i ran upstairs and changed into some athletic shorts, and a tanktop that showed my sports bra underneath. i put on my old basketball shoes and ran downstairs. "okay I'm ready." i said, and we all walked out the door. "damn y/n didn't come to mess around! the drip is immaculate." he said point to my shoes. we all laughed and loaded into the large seated minivan we rented. after a couple minutes we arrived at the in door basketball courts. we were the only ones there. so we all got on the court. "I'm team captain 1!" Gio said. " i call team captain two" lucas shouted. "i got kyrease" gio said, than lucas said. " i got alessio", lucas called out. to make things short it was gio, kyrease, dev, and bella. and lucas, alessio, kenzie and i. basically all the couples were together. "alright lets start, we get ball first." lucas said. kyrease tossed the ball to alessio and we all warmed up and stretched some. alessio asked me what position i played, and i told him point guard which was true. he passed me the ball and everyone was on the other side of the court in their positions to be honest i was kind of nervous i haven't played in awhile. i dribbled down the court, and kyrease was trying to get the ball from me. but i did what any other bad bitch would do any crossed him up. everyone ooo'd and i went for the basket, but bella was eyeing me and was guarding me so i faked the shot, and passed it to my left side, lucas receiving. he shot for the three and made it. we all cheered him on.

a couple hours later we were all worn out. my team ended up winning by a couple points. and we went home. i took a shower and after me alessio did too. we ordered food, and ate downstairs with everyone. it was a pretty good night. later alessio and i went live on his account. we were making tik toks and being stupid. and just interacting with our fans. after that we were pretty tired so we watched a movie and cuddled. then we fell asleep.

—————————————<3————————————

i just wanna start with an apology. i know i kind of just stepped away for about a month, i just didn't feel enough motivation to continue. idk if i just go to in over my head and started a whole other book when i can barley maintain this one on its own. but i hope to get back into writing and whatnot. another big issue i've faced is starting school, that leaves less time for me to come up with ideas and write. i don't even know if this story will still get reads since i've been so inactive but i hope that's not the case. once again i'm very sorry, and hope you continue to enjoy this story, and read along as i write.

-thank you 🙂