chapter 9, calm

YA'LL WE ARE ALMOST AT 100 READS, THANK YOUUUU

you heard a ringtone, your ringtone, so you opened your eyes, your mom was calling. aww you missed her. wait damn its 4 pm, all i ever do is sleep lmao. you picked up the phone. signaling your inner thoughts to disappear.

y/n: hello mom! i've missed youuuu

mom: i've missed my sweet daughter too. i just wanted to check in and see how you were doing.

y/n: im good, me and bella got into an argument but its whatever

mom: im sorry sweetie, hows the social media thing going?

y/n: OMG i love it so much, im so thankful for everything. i can't even believe some of the opportunities I've already gotten.

mom: im glad to see, but i know this isn't really the time to talk about your future but i want you too still pursue school. no matter how many 'fans' you have. and you know i love you i just dont want to see you mess up your future.

y/n: yea mom. can we talk later? i dont think this is something we have to discuss right now.

mom: okay sweetie, i love you. and please think about your future.

y/n: i will, love you too mom, bye.

"UGHHH" you groan out loud tossing your phone on the other side of your bed. school was never really meant for you, socializing wasn't really your thing either. you go on snapchat and see a new memory from 1 year ago today. the day i realized i liked liked my childhood best friend. lucas... what a bitch. you deleted the memory and just layed there on your bed staring at the ceilling. you thought to yourself 'damn i need a shower, ion really feel like talking one tho. fuck it. maybe i wanna be diRtY.' you got up and brushed your teeth and used the bathroom. you decided you needed to clear you head. you somehow convinced yourself to jump in the shower hella quickly. after you unplugged your camera and decided to film a new video. just a vlog sorta thing.

( this next thing in bold is you talking to your camera )

y/n: hey guys, im back with a new video i guess. i dont really know, lol. i need a new intro hahahahha. anyways, im just gonna film "a boring day as y/n". cringe? i think yes. basically i just woke up like 15 minutes ago at 4pm ofc, and i took a shower, brushed my teeth, and im about to put on a lil mascara so i dont look like a complete 12 year old boy lmao. then im just gonna see where my skate board takes me. also ik im dressing bummy as always in my grey sweats and large t-shirt, just lemme be comfertableeeee.

(the video cuts to you putting mascara on)

y/n: owww dammit i just stabbed myself *it makes you laugh and you just fall onto the floor and laugh more* haha i don't need friends, i amuse myself. yikes. i know what you guys are thinking, why dont i just drive my car? well that's boring. anyways lets gooo

(the video cuts to you riding on your skateboard.)

y/n: guys i wanna go into this 7/11 and get a blue slushy aka my fav, but its lowkey sketch. ahahaha yolo who cares if i die anyway. it ezzzz what it ezzzz.

(you go inside the gas station and film yourself then you leave and just hang out in the parking lot just ranting to your camera.)

y/n: idk why anyone would even watch my yt videos, there's nothing fun about them. omg people probably think im a hobo just leaning against this wall in a random ass parking lot. who cares tho, i dont even get why people care what others think. like just be you and if no one likes you. so be it. i truly think if you're smart then you'd know how to be independent. okay im gonna be quiet and maybe take some cute timer pics, i lowkey need something to post on the gram. byee ill see you guys later.

you finish taking some pics and skate your way home. then when you arrive home, you go inside and finish filming your youtube video. it was only 8. you were kinda lonely so you deiced to facetime z and see if he was still mad you. a couple of rings later someone picked up, not someone you were familiar with it was a guy. don't get worried.

y/n: uh hello, who are you.

???: im kyrease, alessios bro.

*you heard alessio yell in the background "guys wheres my phone"

kyrease: aye! zotto i got it, im on facetime with your girl.

zotto: ahaha very funny, which one?

y/n: uhh imma go, it was chill meeting you kyrease.

zotto: y/n, i was kiddinggggg

kyrease: yo zotto she was totally jealous

y/n: i can still hear you, and im not jealous kRyReAsE. but ya'll wanna hang?

*you hear kyrease whisper to z "say yes bro, say yes" *

y/n: kyrease, you fuckin suck at whispering.

zotto: we'll be over in 15

y/n: z, z, z, z, z, will you pretty please bring me some food. ill pay you backkkk. *you say with puppy dog eyes*

zotto: yea sure i gotchu, see you inna bit.

y/n: ahh bet, thanks.

kyrease: why does she say the same things that you do lmao i ship.

you immediately hang up. and decide to go on social media, your fans want you to go live. so you post on twitter, "daily lives???" soon enough you have 50 thousand people telling you too start doing that. and that they need a live right now. you decide it wouldn't hurt to go live, you where waiting anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yall im uploading twice today, this chapter is kinda shit tho. just a filler. i got some exciting stuff coming up, once again im hella sorry for all the typos and stuff. i apologize, it you have any ideas you'd like to incorporate please lmk. also its JUNE 1st like WHAT THE HECK!!!! also guys the world is literally so crazy, like idek whats going on.