chapter 20, forgotten

time skip: august 4th

that night you and bella caught each other up on everything. the next day you went home and faced your mom. she left a week later. things with alessio just got worse, so much fighting and yelling. as much as you cared for him and loved him, a part of you felt guilty like you were putting him through this. it didn't make it any better knowing he was hurt in the past. you didn't want to hurt him anymore, so ending things was the only option.

-flashback- july 15th-

"why are you doing this? i thought you loved me?" alessio said with a mixture of hurt and anger. you hated seeing him like this. but you knew it was for the best. "i'm doing this because i love you. i don't want to hurt you anymore. you deserve so much better." you said that with passion and fear of the future. "so don't do it. don't break my heart. we can change." alessio said quickly trying to think of an alternative solution. "you don't need to change, i do. and i think that's something i have to do on my own. and if it's meant to be, well find our way back to each other. you know i'll always love you." you replied, tears running down your face. you tried to make the best of a bad situation by acting like your tears weren't there. "i don't know what i'm gonna do without you.... i won't be the same." alessio remarked letting a tear out in between the pause. "we can still talk to each other, i think i just need to find myself." you said. you pulled him in for one last kiss. you leaned your head on his and stared into his different colored eyes. you watched tears sip his red eyes. it pained you to see him like that. you had never ever seen him cry. you didn't want to end things at the moment, but it was too late the damage was already done. you pulled your head back and wiped his tears and smiled. "you'll be just fine without me z, you got this." he smiled, a small chuckle left his mouth. and with that, you got up and walked out his bedroom door. immediately sobbing when you left his sight. you ran out of his house and got in your jeep. once you closed your door you screamed and banged on your steering wheel.

-flashback over-

just remembering that day saddened you. the day you threw it all away. since then you've become closer with jayden, but he was more of a brother to you than anything. you learned about his past with being lonely and whatnot. alessio completely went ghost. he hasn't posted on social media in two and a half weeks. you texted him, but never got a response. the day you ended things with him, it was an immediate regret. all you wanted was to distance yourself from the world. but you hit 1 million on insta and tik tok. since school was approaching soon, there was no way you were going back to public school. dropping out has crossed your mind, but you only had 1 year left, better to finish it online than never. your mom had her baby early and it's pretty cute, but you felt as if you didn't belong in her life. although you have been searching for an apartment or house in L.A. your mom said she would pitch in, and that your current household could be sold. you'd have to leave bella, and jayden behind. but you would also get too meet all the new friends you've made through social media.

8:48 pm

I think I'm going to go live. I should probably address things to every one, since rumors have been going crazy.

live started.

you wait a few seconds for people to join, after a minute or two 40 thousand people were on. comments started flooding.

@y/n.fan.4life: OMG she finally is doing live.

@zotto.is.bae: what happened between you and alessio?

@y/n_and_z: WHERE IS ZOTTO

thinking about him made you sad.

"hi guys, how have you been? i know its been a while since the last live."

people still wanted to know what happened between you too.

"so um. i- i- uh i'm just going to address all the rumors for you guys. so uh me and alessio, we uh. we." a tear slipped out of your eye but you quickly wiped it away. Your voice kept cracking and stuttering. "we went our separate ways." you didn't even care about the comments, you just looked down at your bedroom floor and thought about all the memories you shared with him.

@alebase: i really thought they were forever, she made alessio so happy :(

@zottosbae: Is that why alessio isn't posting? did you break his heart?

you read the comments aloud and began to answer them. "i really thought they were forever she made alessio so happy, sad face. well, i uh i thought so too. is that why alessio isn't posting did you break his heart? i can't control whether or not alessio posts or not, if your a fan of him then you'd know he doesn't consider it a must. and i don't think it really matters but yes i did initiate the separation. but here was my reason to do so, not that its anyone's business. i ended things with him, because things just got out of hand. we would constantly try and get revenge from each other and just fight. yes, i knew deep down he had so much love for me. but i just doubted it and overthought it. plus i went through some things in my personal life with my mom and stuff. it just got all too much, and i realized i needed to focus on my self, and if i were to have continued the relationship i would've been someone i wasn't. im just trying to figure out who i and who i want to be. i just think he deserves someone who can give him 150% and i couldn't do that. not with the mindset i had. but i don't want it to be the end of us. i still want him apart of my life because his vibe and energy and overall the person he is, is just so amazing. sorry for talking so fast and long, i just wanted to let all of those thoughts out."

everyone was giving you so much support.

@zotto_y/n: do regret anything?

"at zotto_y/n, i regret putting him through that. he didn't deserve it. but i also think everything happens for a reason, and i'm so blessed to have been apart of his life. he made me happy, and a part of me does regret ending things. i wish i could've been strong enough too push through all of my doubts and told him how i really felt. but in the end, i will always have love for him.

@therealalessio.s: it doesn't change the fact that she hurt him, honestly she is bad for alessio

" at the real alessio dot s, did you not hear a word i just said? but you have a right to your opinion. "

@y/n.alessio.forever: Will you guys ever get back together?

"well uh i don't really know, i- i- i would understand why he wouldn't want to be with me."

@zotto.updater: i thought he liked kendall?

"uh that's not my business, but i hope i explained what happened and how i felt or feel. till next time, bye guys. thanks for all the love and support."

and with that, you end the live. you felt a heavyweight lifted off your chest. you knew alessio was going to see the live because your whole fanbase would screen record and tag him in it. but maybe it was for the better. and him and kendall...

-------------------------------------------———————

hi guys i hoped you liked this, i definitly did not cry writing it...

anyway pleaseeee vote and THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 reads ily all 🥺💜