chapter 22, again?

4:22 am

there was a knock on your bedroom door, then someone barged in causing you and Alessio to jump up.

???: oh uh sorry wrong room bahhahaaha

a girl with blonde hair, clearly drunk interrupted you sleeping. when she had opened the door music filled your room. and when she shut it, it disappeared becoming silent. thank god for soundproof bedrooms. the lights were still on and you were still in your party clothes. alessio plopped back down and pulled you with him. "alessio let go, lemme change." you spoke tiredly. "fineeee." he let go, and you got up and walked over to your closet. you grabbed sweat pants in short form. and a purple tie-dye hoodie. and put on some white nike socks. you walked over to the bed where alessio was laying. you tapped him on his back and whispered, "heyy sleepy lessiooooo, do want some sweatpants?". he mumbled back "your sweatpants won't fit me stoopid." he's stupid not me. "i stole some of lucas's that you can wear dumbass." he replied back with oh. a few seconds later he got up and changed right in front of you. after he was done he jumped right on top of you and it lowkey hurt. he was boney af. "owww your boney elbow is stabbing meeee" you said groaning. "ohhh im sorry" he said showering you in kisses. it felt like you never even had broken up, that feeling made you happy. you kissed him. but quickly pulled back awkwardly. "i-i-i- im sorry i know its too early, and i just- i don't know what i was thinking i-" he cut you off. "its okay, i missed it. how about this. now hear me out i know its probably not the best thing to do, but just listen to my reasoning. what if we just forgot about these past few months. and started over. i just wanna forget about all the drama and whatnot." alessio said ranting. "i'd like that" you replied with.

later, you both ended up falling back asleep watching netflix.

a couple hours later...

you woke up. you reached over for alessio, and felt nothing. you opened your eyes and he was gone. that didn't surprise you though. you grabbed your phone from your bedside table and checked your notifications. nothing new. but it was 1pm. you felt energized so you got up and brushed your teeth. you connected your phone to the downstairs speaker because you were about to go down and clean up. you ran half of the stairs dancing and singing, until you tripped and fell down the rest causing you to roll on the floor. you closed your eyes, laughing. you heard laughing too and shot up quickly opening your eyes. your friends watched you fall like an idiot. and so did alessio. huh weird you thought he left. then you looked around confused, the house was spotless.

y/n: uhh guys why is it clean?

gio: alessio made us help him clean up, because he wanted to do something nice for you.

y/n: no way you guys cleaned

bella: bruh yes we did, we wanted to help z for you stupid head.

y/n: oh well thanks guys, but you should've woke me up. i should've helped.

kyrease: nahh you're good, you've let us stay here with you for free dude. you didn't have to do a thing.

y/n: oh about that... i've been thinking and i was wondering if you guys wanted to stay here permanently. i mean there's enough room for everyone, and i can't imagine being without you guys.

lucas: hey i'd love too, but things with kenzie are getting pretty serious and we want to move in with each other.

y/n: ogey and? she can live here!! so can any of your significant others. i don't really care. plus we have like 4 extra bedrooms and a whole downstairs with nothing in it. if you guys wanted to make this a permanent thing we can. as long as you pitch in every once in a while to help with bills then i'm all for it.

bella: no wayyyy i get to live with my best friends in LA!!!!

y/n: im so excited guys

everyone talked about it for the next thirty minutes and everyone was down with it. you were now living with bella, lucas, gio, and kyrease. and kenzie too!!!! you and kenzie recently became pretty close. but you could tell alessio felt left out in everything. but an idea sparked you. even though you just started talking to him again last night for the first time in months, you were still gonna ask him if he wanted to move in any way.

you pulled him aside

y/n: hey alessio, i was actually wondering if you wanted one of the extra rooms.

alessio: oh i- i don't know y/n. we just started talking again.

y/n: wait wait wait, hear me out. i know that. but, we were best friends before we ever started dating. and you would have your own room and everything. plus everyone here misses you, and uhh you could always sneak into my room...

alessio: you know what? fuck it. let's do it!

and with that, your ex bf that you haven't talked to in months. was moving in with you.

———————————————————————————

sorry guys ik this chapter is really short, and i'm not the biggest fan of it. but thanks for reading anyway.

if you wanna check out my main instagram
is @bellacarter00

update times are random ....

hope you have a wonderful day!!!