chapter 26, a sad christmas

christmas eve, 8:55 am...

see i was peacefully sleeping until z 'accidentally' woke me up by playing christmas music on his speaker. but i wasn't even that mad, because it's christmas eve and i love christmas eve. alessio wanted me to help make breakfast with him for everyone so i did. half way through, we were making more batter for the pancakes and he had the bright idea to try and throw flour at me. and of course our mini food fight ended in a giant mess, but we still successfully made yummy breakfast for everyone. devenity, alex, and madi stayed over the previous night. we had a small get together type of thing. but they were leaving today along with half of the house, too spend time with their family. bella already left with kyrease back to denver so kyrease could finally meet her family. kenzie went back home, as well as lucas, and gio went with lucas, alessio's family wanted him home but he didn't wanna leave me. even though i tried to force him to be still didn't. which of caused a fight between him and his mom, it made me feel pretty bad because i don't even mind being alone. it's not like my mom cares for me, if she did she wouldn't be raising another kid all the way across the country. anyway, me and alessio finished his song kidd. i'm not sure when he's uploading it though. but everyone that was at the house grabbed some breakfast alessio and i made. i was planning on uploading our video we made the other day today, i'm kind of nervous to though. after everyone finished eating, we all helped clean up and then people started heading back to their family's homes. well except for alessio and i. we got ready for the day and took some cute christmas photos to upload on the gram. i also uploaded the yt video. and we finished up around 12, and quickly posted them.

(bahaha ik this couple looks old, but it's you and z) 🥴🥴

liked by gio.pilla, lucas stadvec, and 180,979 others...

y/n.so.slick: i love christmas 😼

@deventy.perkins: absolute parents
@y/n_isugly: don't know why alessio even likes her
              @therealzotto: cuz she's cool
@gio.pilla: home y'all have a good christmas alonee😈
@lucas.stadvec: plz don't go anywhere near my room 💀👀
@kenzie: and the couple of the year goes too.... 👆

                      tap to view other comments

i ended up reading and responding to a lot of comments and, in conclusion i hate my friends. i mean me and alessio aren't even dating and i'm not sure we ever will again, but it's my fault so i can't say anything. even though over this past month i've definitely caught feelings again. me and alessio are home alone at the moment, he's in his room and i don't wanna disturb him. to be honest i kinda of want to go swimming in the hot tub, my baithing suit is in the main bathroom down the hall. which means i'm forced to go past alessio's room. i got up, and walked past alessio's room, i heard him talking and yelling while he was one the phone. i think so anyway. "MOM, ITS ONE YEAR! AND I DONT WANT TO LEAVE Y/N!... what no i can't bring her, i don't want mia and roxanne to see her, just incase she breaks me again.... mom i'm sorry, i'll leave tomorrow...... i mean i know, you're not wrong i know i shouldn't have moved in the same house as her, i just feel bad. you know how she is when she's alone and-....." alessio said into his phone. i couldn't listen to the rest, he's only hanging out with me because he feels bad? i'm not a charity case... i don't even wanna even want to be around him. i know in less then 6 hours it's christmas day. but fuck him. i don't even want to swim anymore. unless it's to drown myself, but sadly i don't have enough balls for that. i can't believe i really thought he had changed. right now i'm laying on my swingy chair that hangs from the ceiling, playing some fortnite.  "how did he even shoot me, IM GONNA KILL HIM" i screamed at the stupid game i was playing. and i of course died, i just lost it and threw the controller it slammed agains the ground and shattered. pieces flew everywhere. yay now my only controller left is broken. i'm leaving i don't want to be here any more. i walked downstairs, it was empty then i got in my car. i couldn't back out because of all the snow, meaning i am stranded at a house alone with some self absorbed prick. yay, i guess i'll just stay in my car. i decided to go live out of boredom. i just wanted someone to listen to what i had to say, and i know some of my supporters would. my music was playing in the background, it was just semi sad-vibey- type of music. everyone was asking where i was and why i wasn't at home with alessio.