Award function part -2

Hey guys. I promised you to update today. So I am here. Please watch whole videos and enjoy. I have worked hard to get them. Pls enjoy and vomment.

Previous. Avneet was sad due to media and she was not feeling well. She was talking to someone.
"Thank you for being with me after all that happened. No one was with me. Ari was there but she also lost her brother I can't share her my woes when she was more upset than me. She was also heartbroken. And you make me happy. You know how to make me laugh. With Jan I can't share this because she don't know about my past. And i don't want her to be sad. She is sweethearts person. Other than bhai you are only boy who I can trust as friend.
Thank you so much Riyaz Bhai" She said in emotional voice.
(yes he is riyaz avneet's cousin brother )

"Avu you are being formal now. You know na I can't see tears in your eyes. Jai don't know about your past. Otherwise he would have killed him. Let's just forget all this and concentrate on Awards. I'm sure my little sissy will rock the stage and of course you gonna win one of the award." Riyaz said with his hand on her cheeks.

"Bhai sometimes you are too much." she hitted his said and he said,
"Avu don't call me bhai Im just a month bigger than you. I feel like uncle now."
"OK riyaz now let's go everyone would be waiting."

Avneet and riyaz go inside and they were shocked after seeing filmstars there.

"Avu what is this? I thought this Awards are for TV serial actors but filmstars are also here. Wtf is going on I need to go and talk to manager. You go there is Ari and Jan"

"OK Riyaz come soon."

Sid's side.
I am waiting for Anu, Faizu and Lucky. And there is Faisu and lucky.

"Faisu, lucky where were you? I am waiting for you guys from so long, and where is Anu?" Sid asked side hugging both.

"Sid chill. She would be coming you know na, she take long to get ready. Why are you getting angry?" Faisu asked him.

"Nothing bro it's just, that Khanna he forgot to tell me about Award function so I am just frustrated. I mean how can anybody forget such big thing." Sid was still annoyed. He replied rolling eyes.

"At least you are here on time and someone else is getting late. I just hate to wait." Lucky said... Umm sorry taunted Anu.

"Hawww now you hate to wait for me. I thought I am your princess. But you hate to wait for me." someone said from behind. Sid looked at her and smiled. He said,

"Anu it's nothing like that. It's just you girls take too much time to get ready. So let's go inside. Thank God we are late and media isn't here." Sid said with a smile.

They All go inside. Lucky and sid are shocked to see aashika and ashnoor there. There were many other TV actors.

Sid said, "I thought it is for filmstars. But here are TV actors also."

Faisu and Lucky nodded, lucky said, "Yes let's go and sit our seat are there."