Drunk Confession

Author's pov....

Sid was continuously drinking, Avneet was trying to stop him. She even tried to snatch the bottle but she was not able to.

"Sid enough. Now stop drinking it's not good for your health. Please, let's go." Avneet said. Her eyes were teary, she was seeing him in this much pain. She never even imagined him in this condition.

"Why do you care? You hate me right, then let me be. I don't want to see your face. Your face reminds me of us, I crave for us and then after showing that beautiful dream of us being together, you broke it. How much will you hurt me?" He asked. He was totally drunk till then.

"Sid just stop. We will talk about it later. Right now come with me." Avneet said to Sid and held his hand and made him stand.

"No, I don't want to go anywhere with you. I want you to go away. Go away from me, like you did right years ago. Leave me." he said and  jerked her hand. He saw tears in Avneet's eyes.

" What is this? Avu why are crying? Who made you cry? Tell I will beat the shit out of that person." sid said, wiping her tears. Avneet was awestruck by this gesture of Sid. He hates her, he doesn't even like her presence but still he cares about her. This feeling was making Avu more guilty.

"Sid let's go to home, I will tell you there." She said, composing her feelings. Sid nodded like a baby. He got up and tried to walk but he stumbled, because he was too drunk. Avu held him and helped him. They walk to the car. Whole time Did was looking into Avu's eyes and was lost in them. Avu was not able to stop her tears.

She made him sit comfortably in passenger seat and she sat on driving seat. Avu was thinking where to take him as she can't take him to his house as Ruhi will be there, nor her house. So she decided to take him to farm house, which was owned by Oberois. She called Lucky and told him she is with Sid they won't be able to come there right now. Lucky told her that Abhinavi has reached at hospital, and Arishfa's condition is now stable, but she is still unconscious. Avu was relieved listening to that. She wanted to apologize to Lucky, but before she could say sorry her phone was dead.

Here Sid was getting out of control. He was continuously asking her who made her cry, who hurted her, he will not leave him and these words were making Avu more guilty. She didn't said a word in whole journey.

Finally they reached farmhouse. Avu helped sid and took him inside. She took him to one room.

"Avu now tell me who made my Avu cry?" Sid asked innocently, carressing her cheeks.

"I will tell you tomorrow you need to sleep now." Avu said composing her feelings, her pain. Pain of seeing love of life in this state was unbearable for her. She never felt so much pain in her life, not even when she got to know that Sid killed her parents.

"No, you always do this. First you said that you will tell me after reaching here and now you are not telling me. You are liar, you always lie to me." Sid said. He was drunk, but still pain of betrayal was still visible in his eyes.

"I am not liar."  Avu said.

"No you are, you said you love me." Sid said helding her shoulders and coming close to her. He was strong even when drunk.

"So I love you..." Avu blurted out. But she then realized what she said. But this she was not regretting.

"Then why you left me? Left me alone? Why you never came back to me? You never felt the pain I was feeling? You never ever wanted to meet me, hug me? Why you didn't trust me? Tell me, tell me dammit." Sid said, he was too close to Avu till then, less than inch. Avu was not able to say anything because of proximity. She was able to listen his breath. His every breath was making her feel his pain.

"You have no answers, because you don't love me. You never did, if you would have loved me a little you wouldn't have left me because you lost a deal. I did it for you  and you broke me." Sid said.

"Which deal?"  Avu asked.

"Don't pretend, that deal for which Shiv Papa and Ani Ma were going on the day of our engagement." He said.

"So to stop deal, you failed the breaks of car?" Avu asked.

"What, no I just punctured the car so that ma-papa get late and I called the party that papa doesn't want this deal." He said.

This was enough to break Avu to the core. The one whom she loved the most, she hurted him a lot. Till today she was living thinking that he is the culprit and she is right. But today she found that she was wrong. She should've trusted him. In place of leaving him, she should have asked him why he did that. Because of Her one mistake four of them separated from thier love, beated so much pain. She had to stay away from her daughter for 8 years, she beated so much tortures. But Sid and Lucky, she doesn't even know how much they neared, how much pain they would have felt. How many times they would have cursed her. And this made her more vulnerable. More guilty for whatever she said to Lucky that day.

"I hate you.... But still I love you." she heard from Sid before he passed out.

Hey guys

How was the today's chapter.

I know I am not very good writer, I am still learning. I am really sorry if you were not able to connect to the characters, or any dialogue or scene was not up-to the mark.

In next chapter there will be big revelation, emotions and maybe some romance

Stay tuned.

Bye bye