Locked and Shocked-2

When today I entered the studio, everything was different and awkward. Everyone were whispering something and staring at me. I know what it is for... Our Marriage. They must be talking about it. I tried to ignore everyone. In car too, me and Arishfa were too awkward. I know she had many questions in mind, but I can't answer them. Yesterday, Arishfa was not at home. She was out for some shooting and this all happened. I didn't even got time to call her and tell her everything. And when she got to know all, she is angry on me for not telling her anything. Jannat had gone to Phuket for some song shooting with Faisu. I better ignore everything today. Everything will sort out.

I was thinking about all these when suddenly someone hugged me. She was Ruhi. Aww she is so cute. I really felt solace In her little arms. But suddenly Siddharth came and asked her why she hugged me. I mean why can't she hug me? We fought a little. But Ruhi stopped us, otherwise I would have shown him. We talked a little.

Then I went to my vanity. I was getting ready, when Ruhi came to my vanity.

"Avneet Masi... " she said. I looked at her and smiled. I made her sit in my lap and asked.

"what happened bachaa? Did papa scolded you? I know he is like that only. Bandar kahika. Pata hi nahi hai ki bacchon se kaise baat karte hai." I said. Ruhi chuckled. I loved her smile. I kissed her cheeks.

"Wo actually Arishfa Masi called you to Store room" She said. Strange! Why would Arishfa call me to store room? She can talk with me anytime anywhere.

"Are why would Arishfa call me to storeroom?" I asked.

"Wo actually she said. She wanted to talk about something personal." it's really strange! But why would Ruhi lie? Maybe she really called me.

"OK, bachaa you go. I will be there in five minutes." I said.

I got ready and went to storeroom. But as I entered, someone locked the door. Everything was dark.
I was going towards door when I bumped to something and was going to fall. I closed my eyes in fear. But I felt something on my waist and I was not Falling.

I opened my eyes slowly. I was not able to see anything because of darkness, but yes someone was holding me. Touch was familiar.... It.. It was Sid... Siddharth.

"Siddharth" I whispered.

"who else?" He said.

Suddenly one ray of light came on our faces. I was able to see his face only. I remembered every beautiful moment spent with him. His caring and loving nature. How he loved me! How he protected me from everything! His confession! Everything. We both were lost in each other.

We were finding our love in each others. Suddenly I remembered dead faces of my parents. He killed them. His confession, that he did that to car. I pushed him away.
"What are you doing here? Are you spying on me?" I asked.

"In your dreams. I just hate you, for doing that to me. And instead of thanking me for protecting you..... You are blaming me." He said arrogantly.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I don't think it necessary to tell you." He said.

"You...." I was saying but stopped in middle thinking that it is of know use. "Let me just go." I said.

"Yes go... You are superman na who can go out from close door. Didn't you saw someone locked the door." He said.

"Ugh.. Did I asked you anything?" I said.

" I can say anything I want. My mouth..." He said.

"But the ears are mine." I said.

"Then close them as I will speak whatever I want." He said.

"Why should I close my ears? You close your mouth na."

"And what if I don't?" He asked.

"Then I will break your mouth." I said.

"You can't...." He said.

"I can...." I said.

"No you can't, you don't have courage." He said

"Dare me..." I said.

"Try me...." He said.

"Not interested...." I replied rolling my eyes.

And we both bursted in laughter. After many ears I had laughed this way. That peace of mind. I was feeling so relaxed.

"Why did you changed?" He asked intensively. "I loved my Avneet, my cheerful and bubbly Avneet. My arrogant but sweet Avneet. I don't like this Avneet without any emotions, just filled with hatred." He said.

Tears started falling from my eyes. He came near me and kissed my tears. His closeness was making me blush. I was reacting back. For a moment I forgot all my hatred. He kissed my cheeks and my upper lips. He captured my lips and I reacted. We both kissed each other hungrily but intensively. Our feelings for each other were taking over that hatred. We kissed and kissed lost in each others lips. Our kiss was broken by voice of door opening. We saw it was........

Hey guys
How was the chapter?
I hope you enjoyed it.
Atleast they didn't fight.
And there was one sidneet moment too.
Who opened the door?
Please vote and comment.
Love you.