party

"Sorry Jan we got late." Avu said Making puppy face.

"Avu, Ari you both always do this to me. You always make me feel odd. I know you both are best friends but I am also your friend no." Jan said.

She was really hurt. Jan was always soft hearted person. She get hurt even on small things, but her Heart is so pure.

"Jan it's not like that. It's just we got stuck somewhere. Actually sid na...." Arishfa tried to explain her. She was saying when Riyaz interrupted.

He said,
"Avu where were you? I was finding you from so long."

"Leave all that, what happened? Why you were finding me?" Avu asked.

"Yes, actually Dad and Uncle are coming." He replied.

"Really?" Avu asked excitedly.

"Yea, They must be on their way." Riyaz said.

"They were in USA no. Why they are coming? Anything special?" Avu asked.

"Actually dad called me that he was coming for some business meeting. So Mom and uncle-aunt said they also want to come. So they all are coming." Riyaz said in one go.

"That's cool. When will their flight land?" Avu asked. She was damn excited to meet them. After 8 years they were coming to India.

"They will directly come to the party." Riyaz said.

"So girls and boys get ready for the bang." Avu screamed and everyone chuckled.

"Whohooooooo" Everyone hooted.

"Sid, Lucky, but if Ruhi said something in excitement?" Anu asked when they were planning about party.

" Nothing will happen like that. We will keep her away from them. Lucky you will handle Arishfa, Any you will handle Riyaz and make sure he stays away from Avneet. Abhi bhai will handle Ruhi. Faisu you can take care of Jannat. And I will try to apologize to Avneet for morning incident. And will try to sort it all. Done. Any confusions?" Siddharth explained his plan to all. Everyone listened it carefully.

"What if Avneet or Arishfa want to meet Ruhi or Ruhi wants to meet you?"

"If something like that happened then we will go with them go meet Ruhi and if Ruhi come to meet me, Lucky you will distract Avneet by doing something."

"Today is gonna be fun." Faisu said excitedly.

"Leave all that. Tell me how am I looking? Ri baby will like me right?" Anu asked.

"You are looking like witch. If Riyaz will look at you then he will get scared and will never talk to you." Lucky made fun of her.
It annoys Anu.

"Luckyyyyy" She screamed and ran behind him.

" OK, sorry you are looking awesome. Some one is gonna drool over you today." Lucky said accepting his defeat.
"Guys let's go." Sid said.

" So everyone ready for the bang."

"Whooohooo" Everyone screamed.

In party.