kidnapped

After that day, they both are officially dating and everyone knows about it. Sid compliants about sumedh to police and he got arrested. Arily are officially dating, sidneet and arily are too happy with each other. They got graduated from college. Both families are thinking about their marriage. And engagement fixed after one month. Both arily and sidneet were gonna marry and engaged on same day. Abhinavi were already married. Everyone were happy, In between ashnoor created problems between them but they overpowered it.

One night:
Everyone was sleeping peacefully, but one man barge into avneet's room. He kidnapped her. (I am not writing how he kidnapped her, u can imagine by your way.). When Avneet got consciousness, she was in a different room, she was tied tightly and she was not able to move. The room was looking like casual room. There was king sized bed and avu was tied to chair. Avneet tried to free herself but was not able to. She shouted, but their was no response. after sometime that man came inside the room, avneet was shocked seeing after that man.
Avu: How dare you kidnap me? Where I am? Leave me u bastard.
Man: baby calm down, u have to save your energy because for what we will do next, u will need energy otherwise how will you enjoy?
He smirks.
Avu: You bastard leave me, I will show you who I am. You dickhead.
Man: Avu babe u got saved that day if you would have died that day u should have not seen this day. Because today I will not kill you directly, first I will torture and rape you and then I will kill you and then send your head to your so called lover.
Avu: Sumedh, you are not doing right, pls leave me. Otherwise.....
(Yes that man is Sumedh.)
Sum: Avu come-on you can't do anything. No one can find you here and if they found, at that time you will be died. So let me enjoy.
Avu: You....
Sum: OK I will give you two options. First submit your self to me and live life as my mistress with me or I will rape you and then kill you.
Avu: You think you will able to do anything to me. No, sumedh you will not able to even touch me, because before that my sid will save me. He will never let anything happen to me.
Sum: OK then get ready to die. Let's first see what you have got.

He leans towards her. To kiss her but before that someone punches him and he falls on legs of avneet. And he was none other than,

I know everyone knows he was our sid. He beats him blue and black. Sumedh was half dead. Avneet stops sid and they called police. Sid untied her. Police came and arrested him.

Sidneet hugs each other and then kiss each other hungrily. Both were so close that no one can break them. Their kiss last for ten minutes and then they broke kiss due to lack of oxygen.

Sid: Avu tum thik ho na. Are you OK. He did anything?
Avu: Sid I am perfectly fine. You came on time, otherwise he would have....

Tears escaped from her eyes. Sid kisses her eyes and her tears. Avu felt a cling in her body. She had never felt like that. Butterflies flutter in her stomach.

Sid: Avu jab tak mai jinda hoon I will never let anything happen to you. No one will able to even touch you.
Avu: I know that. But if he had done something with me. Then would you have excepted me?
Sid: Avu pls don't say anything like that. And avu, you are my life. If someone touches you without your permission then it's his fault not yours. And avu what will be your fault if someone force you I would have excepted you. And avu after today if you will talk like this, I will give u a nice slap that you will always remember. No one can do anything to you until I am alive. They have to kill me if they want to do something to you. And always remember Siddharth nigam will not die easily.
Avu: OK I am sorry. But how do you get to know I am here.
Sid: When I got to know you are missing. I tracked you, simple.
Avu: But I don't have my phone.
Sid: I know but I have fit tracker on this locket which I gifted u. I know u will never remove this locket. And this will be always with you and because of this I will be always with you, and I will get to know where you are.
Avu: OK. Let's go home everyone will be finding us and getting tensed.
Sid: Wo avu...
Avu: Yesss
Sid: Wo meri gadi ka petrol khatam ho gaya hai aur bahar baarish ho rahi hai we can't go.
Avu: Whattt
Sid: Yes
Avu: But then tum yahan aaye kaise?
Sid: Wo petrol yahan se thodi duri Par hi khatam hua tha to Mai dod ke aa gaya.
Avu: To Buddhu pehle batana tha na to hum police ko request kar ke unke saath hi chale jaate.
Sid: Par Tab yaad nahi aaya.
Avu: Kabhi kabhi to muje Lagta hai Maine tumhe dil deke bohut badi galti kardi..
Sid: Avu I am sorry. Pls don't say like that.
Avu: Tumhe dil ki nahi dimaag ki jaroorat hai.
Sid: Kya, tum ruko......

Avu runs and sid runs behind her. Sid catches her and twirls her. They both were laughing.

Mature content..

Then they both lost in each others eyes. Sid captures Avu's lips. Avu also responded, they both kissed each other hungrily and passionately. Sids hand roams over Avu's body. Avu was too responding. Sid carries avu in bridal style and took her to the bed. They both kissed each other once again. Both were happy with each other. He started giving her wet kisses on her jawline, collarbone, and neck avu was also moaning in pleasure. He started moving downwards. He took of his and Avu's shirt. He kissed her belly button, it was passionate wet kiss. He took of his pants and Avu's trousers. Both were enjoying. He was now in his boxers and avu was in her bra and panties. He unhooked her bra. He kissed her chest and bites her nipples. She moaned. In no time they were fully naked.
Sid: May I?
Avu: Of course.
They they gave each other pleasure. They continued until both got tired and after that, they both slept in each others arms.

Mature part ended.

Guys finally I wrote it.
This is first time I wrote mature so if there is any mistake pls forgive me for that.
Pls comment. If you will not vote then it will be OK. But pls comment your views.
Thanks for reading
Love you.
Stay home stay safe.
Take care