Obros vs Sid

Hey guys!

Continuing...

"Enough stop this," Om shouted. And everyone stopped playing dhol. There was silence.

"Chachu, why did you stopped them? It was so fun dancing right Avu?" Sid said playfully. Everyone looked at Avu who was confused about how to react.

"How dare you come here with dhol and all, and making so much noise?" Om shouted.

"Relax chachu, chill and come on I came here first time after marriage and you are welcoming your son in law like this. Too bad..." Sid said making fake a sad face. Here Avu was confused about his behaviour.

"You..." Om said.

"Chachu let me complete first, yaa so I couldn't come here with band and baarat so today I thought let's go with some bang. So see I brought both band and Baaraat." Sid said.

And as he said Baarat Rinushka and Fainat and Lucky entered. And again the band started playing dhol and everyone started dancing again. Rinushka and Fainat greeted everyone.

"We missed you so much." Anu and Jann said hugging Avu.

"Even I missed you both too much." Avu said and smiled.

"What you didn't miss me?" Riyaz said.

"No, I didn't." Avu said and hugged him. And here our Sid was feeling jealous, as he didn't know that he is Avu's brother. He clenched his fists. Sid pulled him and hugged him.
Avu was confused about why he did that. Riyaz hugged him, although he didn't like him.

"There is so many good news, first I and Avu got married, the second I am gonna live in Oberoi mansion for some days, and you guys are back and we all are together and it calls for a party. So, guys, it's party time." Sid shouted excitedly and Fainat, And Anushka Lucky hooted. whereas everyone else was either angry or confused.

"How dare you. Who are you to decide that we will have a party or not? There is no party." Rudra said holding Sid's collar.

"There will be a party, either you want it or not. Anyways I came here after giving an interview in which I clearly said that today there is my reception party at Oberoi mansion." Sid said smirking.

Everyone was shocked. Arranging party in such short times was impossible and Avu was glaring at Sid angrily, she was not able to understand why is Sid behaving so strangely.

"Don't worry about arrangements I will manage everything. I have booked the best organising company and caterers they will be coming any soon. They will complete all arrangements before the time you guys just have to get ready and also don't worry about shopping and clothes. I have arranged for everything." He said and called Khanna, he came with some men they can shopping bags in their hands. He signalled them and they handed bags to everyone.

"It contains all clothes and accessories you need. It is of perfect fitting don't worry. I know you guys will like it." Sid said and winked. Here OmRu we're irritated already, Gauri, Bhavya, Riyaz and Avu were not able to understand how to react. Fainat and Anushka we're happy and Raima and Harsh we're scared if their truth will come out soon. They were trying to act if they are ok. Sid was observing their every move, how they are acting. And seeing them hesitating and scared Sid was sure their plan is working. Now he had to move to the second step.

"Avneet I need to talk," Sid said. Avu eyed him, she thought that he could have asked her secretly and here he is so many weird things. She nodded nervously.

"What no... Avu is not going anywhere you can talk whatever you want here only." Om said.

"Come on chachu, I can't talk to her here, I feel weird you know. How can we talk here in front of you guys? It's personal..." Sid said dramatically acting shy. Avu glared at him as he said personally. Here Lucky was trying to control his laughter. Om and Rudy, we're glaring him as they will eat them. Sid ignored everyone and held her hand and took her to her room.

"Sid what the hell was that. Do you even know what you did? You were behaving so strangely? And that dance, that was freaking crazy... What was the need of doing all this? And why this band, baarat and all? And then that kiss ughh... you could've simply came here with Ru, but no... Do you even know now Chachu will have you more, they were already angry and now? And now why a party? And why you dragged me here?" Avu was keep blabbering. Sid was trying to say but she was not letting him so Sid kept his hand on her mouth. They shared a cute eyelock.

"Have you speak? Now let me say something." Sid said and Avu nodded.

"See it was important to look like a bad person right now. See I want them to hate me till they know the truth, so I am trying to make my villain image. And second I am going to win Harsh chachu and Raina chachi's trust by this villain image. I am gonna tell them a fake story. Second it will help us to show that we hate each other and still can be close. And this party was really important see if I am right Harsh chachu and Raima Chachi are already scared and they will surely meet their companion behind all this." Sid said with a smirk.

"One second you think, that someone else is also with them?" Avu asked.

"I am sure....

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

In next chapter there will be lots of sidneet moments and Sidruneet moments too.

How do you think sid knows about third companion?

Want to see Sid jealous?

Bye bye