Realization and Revelation

Continuing Avneet's pov....

God please, please help me. Give me strength to fight, to control myself. I fell so weak today first in store room, I lost my control and then now.... Somewhere I felt that he is equally hurt. His eyes were accusing me for whatever happened, and then his outburst. Everyone knows he is responsible, then why he wants to prove himself innocent? Why he is showing me that he is innocent and I am the culprit for everything? Avneet focus, he is trying to break you. You can't fall weak. Remember what he asked before we came here, 'How's Shiv Papa and Ani Ma'. I mean how can he? He was the one who killed them, killed me, then why he was asking me about them? Because he wanted to hurt me. He wanted to break me. But I won't let him do that. I should be with Arishfa right now. I will think about this later.

I went inside hospital. Lucky and Sid were sitting on chair. Lucky looked really lost, there were dry tears on his face. His face was pale. It was like he lost his everything. I felt little sad. Maybe, he really loves Arishfa. No, Avu what are thinking, remember what they did to you and your family. But then why he is so devastated, affected, in pain? I was looking at them. I was behind the wall, I was able to see them they weren't.

"Lucky please calm down. You need to stay strong. You can't fall weak like this. Arishfa will be okay. She is a strong girl. And please dont mind Avneet, she was sad so..."  Sid said. Does he really care? Was I wrong about him? Maybe I shouldn't have said those things.

"Sid, it's OK. I really didn't mind her. She was sad, angry. I just want want my Arishfa to be OK. I will never let her go away from me. I will never leave her alone. I will not talk with her, how dare she try to.... You know how hurt was she. She was crying alone in park. I went to comfort her. She was so hurt. She was saying everyone left her, she is alone. I was so scared seeing her in that condition. She said she hates me. But for what? What I did to deserve her hatred? They left me right, she left me and she was saying I broke her." he said with faint smile. I could see pain, tears. But why he said we left them without any reason, what he did to deserve our hatred. 'Where is Shiv Papa and Ani Ma', 'what I did, what I snatched away from you' these words of Sid and then Lucky. Are they really innocent? They really don't know about everything? But that day I asked Siddharth if he was responsible for that car accident, and he said yes he was.

"I can understand you. Even Avneet was accusing me. I don't know why we loved them? They left us for a fucking deal. I mean what was our fault? We just wanted thier safety, that's why I punctured the car that day and just because they lost one deal because if us, they left us. I can't understand how can someone be so heartless?" he spat.

'A deal, puncture? What he is talking about? Does that really mean he doesn't know anything about that accident? He was not responsible.i need to talk to him. My world was crashing down. I was so confused. I need to talk to him. But before I go to him he started going. I shouted, but he didn't stop. We went out and sat into his car and just went away. He didn't stop. I didn't had my car, so I had to take taxi to follow him. He was driving to fast and taxi driver was slow. Chasing him was hard task. He stopped at one bar and went inside. I went behind him after paying charges.

What I saw inside was horrible scene. He drank whole bottle of alcohol in one go and then another. I tried to stop him, but he didn't stop. I tried to talk but he didn't spoke a word. I was continuously saying him to stop but he wasn't stopping. Everyone was staring at us, some were shooting videos, but I didn't care. I had to stop sid.

Hey guys

How are you?

So finally Avu knows the truth. Arishfa is still critical, Lucky is devastated and Sid is hurt and drunk.

I like drunk confessions a lot, you know they are so cute, intense and interesting.

What do you think will happen next?

Stay tuned
Bye bye