Convincing family

Sidneet and Arily decided to stay at Oberoi mansion to find out the real culprit. Sid asked Avneet to convince her family to let them stay and Lucky also insisted to stay at Oberoi mansion. Arishfa is given discharge and Arineet went to Oberoi mansion as they had to convince family and Sid and lucky went to Nigam mansion for thier packing and they have to tell Sid's family too.

Avneet was very nervous to tell her family about it as they hate Sid and lucky too much and she also had to hide the fact that they have reunited. Arishfa was still recovering so Avi asked her to rest. She asked one servant to call whole family in hall. Everyone was at house that time, except Riyaz and Jaijeet.

Everyone were present in hall in some time.

"Avu why you called us urgently? Is Arishfa OK? I am so tensed for her after what she did and you didn't even bother to tell us about it and we are getting to know when she is discharged." "Gauri chachi said. She was really concerned about Arishfa, she always treated her like her own daughter.

"Yeah Avi you should have told us about it. We were so tensed about you guys whole night. We even tried to call you, but none of you responded." Bhavya chachi said.

"True, we were going to do police complaint before you came. Promise me, next time you will take care and tell us about all your problems." Om chachu said.

"Yes and you don't have to hesitate to ever come to any of us. We are like your own parents. You don't need to feel that you have no one. We are your own family." Rudy chachu said side hugging me. I had tears of happiness. I have such loving family, a caring boyfriend, sorry Husband. Everyone cares so much about me.

I was about to say something when Raima chachi interupted... "Yes Avu we all love you. You just have to tell us once we will kill everyone who tries to trouble you." She said with a fake affection. I clenched my fists with anger. I gave her fake smile. I think she should kill herself for keeping my child away from me, lieing to me about my child's death. But what should I do, Sid have other plans. I have to control my anger.

"I am really tensed about Arishfa. How cute and bubbly she was, and now she is changed into..... I just hate them for doing this to our daughters. They troubled them so much that Arishfa took this step. I won't leave them. How dare they...." Chachaji sais showing fake anger. I didn't understood at first but then I saw him smirking looking at Om and Rudy chachu angry. I think he is trying to manipulate Om chachu, Rudy chachu and both Chachis against Sid and Lucky. I should do something otherwise no one will be able to bear Om chachu's anger.

"Thank you so much everyone for loving me and Arishfa song much. You guys are the best family anyone could ever have. Thanks for always being there for us and making us feel alive again." I said and interacted them for a group hug. We all had a family hug.

"Chachu I want to tell you something, no not tell I want to ask you something. Can you please...." I tried to say.

"Avu you don't need to say please, you just have to order." Rudy chachu said.

"Thanks chachu but this time I will ask for your permission, because it is not only about me it is about all of us. And maybe you will not like what I want to ask." I said with hesitation.

"Avu no need to hesitate just ask whatever you want. I promise you..." Om chachu said.

"Chachu please don't promise, maybe you will not be able to... " I said.