some imp point

Hey guys today I will upload two chapters.
It is not chapter.
In this I am writing some important things about the story. Many of u may be misunderstood somethings which I am clarifying. No one asked but still I thought to clarify.
1. Riyaz is son of rikara and Elder and than avneet and jaijeet.
2. Jai is son of ruvya and he is dating reem he is younger than riyaz and avneet.
3. Harsh is illegitimate child of shivaay's father and he did not show his real self in front of shivika when shivika died he started showing his real self how devil he is. First he was nice to all and behave lovingly with everyone.
4. Riyaz's identity is hidden from world so no one knows that he is avneet's brother. Only oberois, arishfa and jannat knows this. Even when they were in college no one knew Riyaz is avneet's cousin. Sid and lucky thought he is Avu's bestie.
5. After shivika died rikara and ruvya went to abroad. So they don't know harsh and raimas reality.
6. Avneet and Siddharth were not married and engaged officially and avu was pregnant.
7.Ashnoor and sumedh were in Sids team before avneet started dating him.
8. Arishfa is living with avneet as her parents died she only had one brother who died in that accident with shivika. But in past she, Her brother and vaishnavi lived together.
9. There will be some more characters in past who are not in present who are not in their group now.
10. Avu think that sid is responsible for that accident and sid thinks that avneet left him because they lost deal because of them.
11. Vaishnavi is sister of arishfa. But Arishfa hate her because she chose abhi over her.
12. Avu think her child is died but she is safe with sid. And sid thinks that avu did not want that child that's why he is taking care of her. But in front of world ruhi is abhinavis daughter.
13. Shivaay is richest person in world. And Vibha is second richest person.

So guys it's hope I have cleared everything. If now u have any misunderstanding then u can ask me in comments or u can ask In personal also.