Ruhi's Dhamakedaar Idea

"Good Morning Ave", Gauri Chachi said, when I opened my eyes. She was caressing my hair. There were cheerful smile and love and affection for me in her eyes, unlike Raima Chachi. Today's morning was definitely beautiful, but will the day be? My mind asked me. I was busy in my thoughts, "Ave come on wake up. You have to go to shoo....." She was going to say something, but she stopped. Maybe she got the situation. Her smile faded.

"Avu... Bachaa, Are you OK? After whatever happened yesterday. I was so worried about you. I wanted to sleep with you too, but Omkara Ji said that you need some time alone." She said. Her eyes were teary. I had never seen this love and affection in Raima Chachi's eyes. She always used to beat me, hurt me. But she was never sad for me. I was thinking about all these things when Bhavya Chachi arrived with breakfast in my room.

"Bhavu Chachi Why you brought Breakfast here? I would have eaten with you all guys." I said. She came and sat next to, kissed my forehead and said, "Bachaa how are you feeling now? I am really sorry. We were there, but we didn't do anything. We knew it will destroy your life still......" She started crying. I was able to see the pain in her eyes. She was hurt. I know it is not easy for any mother if her son's life is in danger.

"Bhavu Chachi please don't say like that. It was not your fault, it was my fate. And it was Stake of Jai's life. I can do anything for my family." I said, wiping her tears. I will never let anything happen to my family.

"Now I need to go. I am already late. Let me get ready." I said. And went to get ready. After 30 minutes, I was ready. I ate breakfast and was going when Gauri Chachi stopped me, "Avu is it necessary to go for shooting today? I think you should rest today. And after whatever happened tomorrow are you ready to face him?" She asked me. I myself didn't know answers to these questions, how would I reply to her. I looked at her and said, "Yes Chachi Ji I am ready" and gave her assuring smile. She even smiled back but I know she was not convinced by my answer.

Without wasting more time I left for shooting to see what's waiting for me ahead......

I woke up beside Ruhi, she was sleeping peacefully cuddling me. She has held my hands in her small hands. This glimpse is the best thing any father wants to see. I slowly took my hands away and made her sleep properly on the bed. I went to get fresh. After getting fresh and getting ready for shooting I came to see Ruhi, but what I saw I was really shocked, she was standing there perfectly ready to go somewhere. I didn't remember if she has a shooting that day.

"Ruhi baby, why you woke early today? Today you don't have shooting right?" I asked her confused. She hit her forehead dramatically and said, "Papa I am coming with you on your set."

"What????? I mean why?????"
"Papa, I love coming with you and I love spending time with you. Cant I come to your set?" She asked with a cute pout, which I can never deny.
I lifted her in my arms and said, "But princess papa will be busy in work, then what you will do there alone?" I asked.

"I will spend time with mum...... Lucky chachu, Arishfa masi." Did she say, Mumma? No, maybe I heard wrong.

"Ok come, princess," I said.

She squealed in joy. That smile on her face makes me all worries vanish.

Wahhh... Ruhi you are so genius. Now I will spend time with Mumma. And there only I will do something from which Mumma and Papa will reunite and we will have a happy family once again. Now see Papa what your princess will do, Mumma I am coming to meet you and reunite you with Papa.

Hey guys how are you all? I hope you all are fine and doing well. Thanks for reading my book until now. I will try to give my best in writing this book.
I hope you had a good time reading this book and I will try to continue it.

From now I will publish every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, so next update will be on Thursday.

Have a good day!