SidRuNeet

Avneet's Point of view:

Whatever happened was not bound to. But like seriously, is my life a game? Everyone comes hurt me and go. The ones whom I love, either leave me or betrays me. Today I got married, I know Neither me nor Sid, both of us don't accept this marriage. But it is marriage, it's not a joke. Our Marriage was telecasted live. What everyone will be thinking about us? About me? And what when tommorrow we will go to shoot? Ugh, my life really sucks. Why I am alive? I should have been died till now. But what should I do, I can't hurt my family, my friends, my fans and the ones who really loves, care for me. I Need to get over all this. Tommorrow is the big day. I should sleep now.

Sid's Point of view:

Today was really hectic day. I don't know what was in my mind when I took decision of marrying her. Everything was so rapid that I didn't even get time to think twice. I know I loved her and marrying her was my dream, but after whatever happened 8 years ago I hate her. I can't spend my life with her. I know she doesn't accept this marriage. But.... I don't know. Our Marriage was telecasted live. I don't know what world will be thinking about us. I handled the situation for some time, but I know media will not keep quiet, they will make big issue of it. God knows what will happen tomorrow when I will go for shooting. How will I meet my eyes with Ave. And Ruhi... What is she doing? Let me check.
I went to her room. She was sleeping peacefully, she was looking so cute while sleeping just like her mother. I kissed her forehead I was going to go, but she held my hand with her small hands, just like Ave used to do. She is just like Avu, And why not she is her daughter, My princess. "I will make sure you never get to know about our past. You should not bear because of us, our personal problems. I know you feel lack of motherly love. Even if Vaishu di take care of you, love you like mother. But, no one can take mother's place in child's life. But I can't tell you about Avu. I can't tell you that Avu is your mom. I can't tell you why we broke, why she left me." I said. I kissed her hand. And lied next to her I don't know when I fell asleep.

Ruhi's point of view:

I was trying to sleep when dad came in my room. I pretended that I am asleep, otherwise he would have scolded me. I came and sat next to me. He kissed my forehead. I really like when dad does that. I feel safe. But this time dad was little upset. I can feel it. He was going, but I held his hand, as I didn't want him to go away I wanted him to sleep with me. He sat next to me, he started caressing my forehead. I was able to feel his concern. But when started speaking I was really shocked. He was talking about my Mum... Momma. He was saying something about their past. I didn't understand much, but yes his voice was tensed. And maybe he was crying too. Then he said he will never tell me that Mummy is Avneet. What??? Avneet is my mom. But why he is hiding it? Then he said something about past. And then he lied beside me and after some time he fell asleep. I was still not able to believe what happened. I just got to know who is my mom. That's why I felt connection with Mummy that day. She is so sweet and caring. I want her and Dad together. I want my complete family. I promise you dad I will bring you both together once again. We will make perfect family.