ruhi

Hi guys I am really sorry for late update. I got stuck somewhere.
Continuing.
Riyaz told avu ari and jan about anus proposal.
Avu: RI we know u like anu then why u didn't accepted the proposal.
Ari: Yes riyaz anu is good person and she loves u then why u denied her.
Jan: Riyaz u know she is so emotional she would have been broken by now u shouldn't have done that. And u even like her than why
Riyaz: OMG my dear sisters pls first listen to me
Avu: OK say
RI: I don't like anu
Avu. Ari. Jan: Whattttt
RI: Yes
Avu: But u only said na u have crush on her
RI: Ya I had crush on her but not now and I don't like her

Ya I don't like her I love her moon back and I don't have mere crush on her Bcuz crush can be on anyone but anu is not anyone for me she is special for me.
Avu. Ari. Jan: Owwww
Av: Then why didn't u accepted the proposal
RI: Bcuz I wanted to propose her in my way.
Ari: Oh someone is being romantic Haan.
RI: Ab ye Sab chodo mai jai ko bulake aaya hoon and we will reveal your past ok
Ari: Karle topic change Par ham Phir bhi tuje dekhlenge.
RI: Ari pls be serious now. It's time.
Avu: Are u sure we will wanna tell everything to jai.
RI: Yes avu Iam damn sure.
Avu: OK then call him.

Sids house:
Sid: What my princess is doing.
ru: Teddy papa ko Keh do I am not talking to him
Sid: Oh teddy my princess is not talking to me why
ru: Bcuz papa is bad he didn't spend time with me and ignored me even when I came after so many days.
Sid: Pls teddy tell ruhi to forgive papa he was busy na.

He makes cute face and put his hands on ears ruhi melted. But didn't show as she is also actor she can hide her emotions though she is small seven years old girl but is matured due to absence of her mother she is mature enough to make sid happy she was always with sid. sid always try to give motherly affection to ruhi even vaishnavi and Vibha was their but no one can take her mother's place. She had never seen or heard about her mother but she knows what mother is to any child she has special place of her mother in her heart. Whenever she asked anything about her mother to sid he always said she have no mother but for external world everyone knows ruhi as abhinavis daughter. She considered Vaish as her mother and she has one more mother who is ishita her on screen mom she always gave her motherly affection but who known that after taking such care and affection ruhi still feels alone but when today she met avu and ari she felt affection which she never felt at first glance she liked her. But she didn't show. For world she cute and happiest girl she is daughter of one of the famous nigam brothers. She has everything but she lacks one thing which is important to anyone her mother with whom she can play spend time who make her sleep make breakfast for her who can scold her for her mistakes. She miss all that she knows all that bcoz she is doing serial as same as her life first she was alone and then ishima comes and changed her life she is waiting for her ishima to come and change her and Sids life.
Sid: Baby pls forgive me na see Iam saying sorry na.
Ru: OK but u have to give me ice-cream.
Sid: Baby u are best just like ur mom...
Ruhi saw Sids eyes and changed the topic.
R: That I know let's go.
Sid and ruhi spend that night talking with each other consoling each other.

Here at Avu's side.
RI: Avu le aa gaya jai.
Jai: Avu kya hua pata hai mai Reem se baat kar raha tha aur ye riyaz muje yaha leave aaya kya hua kuch imp baat hai.
Avu: Muje tuje aur jaan ko mere past ke bare mai batana hai.
Jai: Are year uske liye muje bulaya avu ye Sab to mai jaanta hoon.
Avu: Nahi jai tum kuch nahi jaanta. Maine tumhe jo bataya tha wo Sab jooth tha my past is so worst and related to death of Mom Dad
Jai: WTF. Avu tum ne muje mom dad ki death aur tumhare past ke baare mai jooth bola.
Ave: I am sooooooooo sorry jai. Tum bohut chote the ye Sab janne ke liye isliye tumhe kuch nahi bataya Par ab shayad wakt aa gaya hai tumhe Sab batane ka. But first jaaan jai u both have to promise ki tum dono is bare mai kisi ko nahi bataoge aur bina soche samaje react nahi karoge. And specifically jai u have to take care of your anger. And it wont effect ur relationship with reem. OK promise me.
Jai: Par di aide kaise aur reem in sabme bich me reem Kaha aayi.
Avu: U both promise first.
Jai. Jan: OK we promise.

So guys how was it. I hope u like it.
If u have any queries regarding my story please ask bcuz it is important to solve everyone's query