Locked and Shocked

Ruhi's Point of View:

We reached the set. Lucky chachu greeted us. Papa was talking with him casually. To my surprise, everyone was staring at Papa and whispering something. I heard someone, they were talking about 'Marriage', I didn't care. I was finding Mumma. Where is she? I really want to meet her, go and hug her tightly. I was thinking about all these when I saw Mumma coming with Arishfa Masi. Then Lucky Chachu and Arishfa Masi went to their vanity. People started staring at momma too. God, what's wrong with them? Why are people behaving weirdly couldn't control anymore and run and hugged her? She was shocked first, but she also replied the hug warmly. It feels so good to hug your own mother. I have never felt anything like this before.

"Princess, what happened? Why you ran so suddenly and hugged her?" papa asked. Uff fas gayi. Ab..... "Wo... Papa, actually I wanted to hug her that's why." Oops what seriously, Ruhi tuje koi acha bahana Nahi Mila? "Nahi... Actually......" I was thinking what to say when mom said,

"What problem do you have if she hug me?"
"What do you mean? She is my daughter obviously I will have a problem." Papa said.
"Only Daughter hai... Property nahi jo hak Jata rahe ho. Ruhi baby no need to tell him anything. You can hug me anytime. And you... Never stop her from doing anything."
Momma said. My mom.
"Oyyy I will interfere in her life and you are no one to interfere in between daughter and her father get that," Papa said. Are in dono me to apni fighting chalu kar di. Kaha mai the unite karne aayi the aur Kaha ye done fighting karne page. Kuch Kar Ruhi..... Idea...

"Mumma Papa bus... If you will fight once again I will not talk to you both." I screamed. Oops, Galati sees Mumma bol diya. Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Mumma and papa were looking at me in shock.

"Mumma" Both screamed together. Awwie, what a perfect couple they are. Ab inhe Kuch bolna padega. Ek nanhi si Jaan ko Kitna Karna padta hai.
"Actually you both were fighting like my friend's parents so....." I said. They both looked at me embarrassedly. I gave them I didn't do anything wala look. They both glared at each other like they are gonna eat each other.

"Avneet Masi, Papa lets go we will go and talk somewhere else," I said to stop this drama in front of everyone. They both nodded.
"But where?" Both asked in unison once again. Hayy Kisi ki Nazar na lag Jaye mere mummy papa ko.

"Where no one else comes," I said.
"What??" They both said in unison once again.

"Wo.... Actually, I don't want anyone to interfere with our talks."
I said. Both gave me weird look.
"Princess, we are here for shooting. Baby, we have to get ready our shot is in 30 minutes." Papa said. Oops, I forgot that. Now?? Idea. Ok, papa, you go and get ready and Avneet Masi you too. They both nodded. "But princess, where are you going?" Papa asked me seeing me try to go.

"Nowhere... Just to see everything. Don't worry, I am familiar with the set. I have roamed here many times." I said. "Ok princess, go and take care of yourself," Papa said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and went away.

After five to ten minutes after doing my work, I went to papa's vanity.
"Papa please help me na. I lost my favourite ring in the storeroom." I said.
"Ruhi bachaa why you went there. That place is not safe." Papa said.
"Solly papa, please help me to find it na," I said in a cute voice and showing him puppy eyes with a pout. I know he can never deny that.
"Ok, but my shooting......." Papa said.
"Papa doesn't worry director uncle is taking Lucky Chachu's shot right now, and it will not take much time please....."
"Ok bachaa," he said.
We both went to storeroom. He entered inside, "papa can you find it alone I don't want to go inside it's very creepy." I said.

"Are.... Then why you went there first?" He asked shaking his head. He went inside and started finding a ring. And here comes part two of my plan Momma.

I hide down the table, and she didn't noticed me and went inside. Yayyyyyy and I locked the door from outside. Now I am sure when they will come outside they will be friends again.

So guys how was the chapter?
Did you enjoyed mischief or Ruhi and Sidneet's small fight?
What do you think will happen in next chapter?
Will they reunite by Ruhi's idea?
Or her plan will fail?
And most important how Ruhi managed to bring Avu there?
Stay tuned.

It was fun answering your questions. You can still ask questions, i will be glad to reply them.
See yaaa on Thursday.
Love you guys.