First Meeting

Sid goes to his vanity. He was depressed, he was not at fault. He wanted to apologize and clarify all misunderstanding with Avu. But she is not giving him chance. He wanted to go to Avu and hug her. He needed her but she is not listening a word. He was depressed, cursing himself for seeing her like that. She was already angry with him because of Ashnoor and now all this happened. Lucky and Faisu come to his vanity.

"Sid what are you doing? Why are sitting like devdas. Come yar it's party time we have to choose dress also." Lucky asked him.
"I don't want to do any party. I'm very sad. Avu hates me. And after today's incident she will hate me more." He replied in low voice.
"What happened sid tell us clearly?" Faisu asked.
He tells them everything.
"OMG this much happened. You should have told us.  Sid don't take tension we will think something to solve this problem. We have to clarify everything. If we try to say something normally then they will never let us speak we have to think something out of the box." Lucky said.
"But for now we have to get ready. For launch party of alladin. After all we are the main actors and especially you sid. You have to look hottest. But not more than me." Faisu said.
"Okay" Sid replied still in low voice.

Avu's vanity:
"Avu what are you doing we have to get ready for party. One sec why are you sad you have called sid right something happened. Everything gone according to our plan right." Ari asked to Avu.
"No Ari everything messed up. Nothing gone according to us. It's all my fault." Avu replied, tears fell down from her eyes.
"Exactly what happened?" Ari asked.
"He came to my vanity according to plan but at that time I came from changing room and I was in towel. He came without knocking I thought it was you. But when I turned it was him. I mean it's my fault I called him and go to change but he should have knocked before coming or He should have turned or closed his eyes after seeing me like that but no was seeing me. He is pervert. I just hate him. I don't want to see him. But we have to go according to plan." Avu replied and started crying.
"Avu don't cry, he is pervert. I hate him. He done is wrong. What you expect from him he never loved u. He was just using u. He killed ani ma and shiv papa. I can't bear this all. He doesn't care about his own child. He doesn't even asked once it is alive or died. He even don't came to see you during your tough times. You gave birth to his baby and he don't even come to ask if you and his baby are fine or not." Ari said.
"Don't call it his baby it was only my child. My baby. If I was not gone in depression it would have fine. Doctors said it died but I even didn't see it after giving birth. I don't even know it was daughter or son." Avu said sobbing.
"Avu please don't cry u have to be strong u can't break like this. U have to take revenge of your parents and child's death. U can't break down. Remember what he did. Remember your parents. Remember your child whom u kept in womb for nine months and even was not able to see it. How you craved for it. Remember." Ari tried to give her strength.
"Yes Ari I remember everything I know everything I will take revenge I will destroy him. I will finish his career. I will destroy him. He will ask forgiveness in my legs. He will beg for forgiveness to me my child and my parents. I will never forgive him. Come on let's get ready I have to look sexiest and hottest today. He will not be able to take his eyes away from me. I will destroy him." Avu replied wiping her tears.
"That's the spirit. Let's go for shopping anu and Jan are waiting." Ari said.
"Ok" Avu said in low voice.

Sids pov:
Today also I remember that day when we met first time. Her attitude. And why not she was the daughter of India's biggest business tycoon shivay Singh oberoi. She is the avneet kaur oberoi. On the first day of college when I and lucky was in canteen. Everyone was drooling over me as I was hottest and richest guy of the college. And I also had attitude and I was so arrogant. I don't know happened to me that day but that day was best day of my life, obviously lesser than when I proposed her, our engagement and I got to I'm gonna become father.