avneet and ruhi's meeting

In present.
Sid said,
"Oh no I should get ready."
Suddenly Lucky came and said,
"Sid what are you doing? Get ready quickly."
Sid said,
"One sec, let me call bhai and ask when he is coming"
Sid called Abhi and asked,
"Hello bhai how are you and bhabhi?"
Abhi replied,
"Sid I am fine, and Vaishu is also good."
"That's nice. OK when are you coming. You remember na today is launch party of Alladin?" Sid asked.
"Yes sid I remember. But problem is Vaishu is hesitating to come to party, you know na Arishfa is her sister and she still chose me over her." Abhi replied.
"Yes bhai I understand, but please come na. And make her understand that Arishfa is her sister and she will understand her. Please come na."
"OK I will try. But sid there is one more problem." Abhi said.
"What happened everything fine na?" Sid asked.
"Yes Sid, but what about Ruhi?" Abhi asked.
"Bhai she is gone to Shimla for shooting na" Sid said.
"No sid is is coming with us. Her shooting got over early." Abhi said.
"Oh, Ok bhai take her with you. No problem." Sid said after thinking something.
"But what will we say who is she?" Abhi asked in confusion.
"Bhai you don't worry I will manage something. Come quickly party will start in two hours." Sid said. He was chill.
"OK sid. I'm ready but I have to talk with Vaishu and Ruhi is already ready. You know her na." Abhi said.
"Ya bhai, OK do one thing send her here with driver." Sid said.
"But why? she will come with us." Abhi asked.
"But bhai you know na she never listen anyone I have to make her understand, so please send her and yes I will introduce her as your daughter if you have no problem." Sid said.
"Of course sid I have no problem I will talk with vaishnavi and I'm sending Ruhi." Abhi replied.
"OK bhai send her quickly. I will get ready. Bye" Sid said and cut the call.
"You are calling Ruhi but Sid, it is dangerous to call her. She is child." Lucky said, he was looking tensed.
"Lucky I know why are you tensed. That's why, I called her before time that I will talk to her." Sid said.
"OK sid but be careful it will be dangerous for our plan" Lucky said.
"OK now let me get ready." Sid said.

On other side.
"Ari how am I looking?" Avu asked to Ari.
"Perfect" Ari replied.
"It will work na?" Avu asked.
"Of course you are looking stunning. Sid will not able to take his eyes away from you." Ari said.
"And me?" She asked.
"You are also looking breathtaking." Avu said.
"OK then let's meet Jan she must be in her vanity." Ari said. Avu nodded and said,
"OK let's go then"
They came out of avu vanity and saw one girl. Avu went and asked her...
"Baby who are you?"
"Hi you don't know who I am?" Girl asked in shock.
"No" Ari said.
"You must be mistaken see me carefully. You will get to know who I am" That girl said proudly.
"Listen girl will you tell me who are you and who is with you?" Avu asked her.
"Hawww that's rude. Kitni tadibazz ho tum" That girl said in cute way.
"But I am also not less." She said.
"This girl is so arrogant and rude." Ari said.
"Ari calm down she is little girl." Avu said.
"Waise you really don't know me?" That girl asked them once again.
"No" Avu and Ari said in unison.
"Then what is profit of doing this much work?" That girl muttered hitting her own head drammaticaly.
"What? You work? But you are too small. I think your parents don't know child labour is crime. We should talk to them Ari." Avu said.
"Avu but we are getting late." Ari whispered in her ears.
Suddenly caretaker of that girl came there,
"Ruhi baby you always run here and there and get lost, and then sir scolds me." That caretaker said. Ruhi pouts and puts her hands on her ears and said,
"Sorry Ma please forgive me"
"So you are her mother. How can you such careless, you should take care of her. And you make her work means child labor. You know, it is crime. She is such a cutie and you..." Avu said and looks at her disgustingly.
"Sorry madam, I was talking with someone on phone. And Ruhi ran away. And I am not her mother, I am her caretaker." That lady said.
"Sorry I misunderstood, but still you should take care of her. It is shooting place, there are many cameras and light if something fall on her then?" Avu said scolding her.
"Sorry madam" That lady said.
"Actually I want to meet her parents. How can they push her into child labour." Avu said to Caretaker. Before she could say anything further Ruhi cutted her and said,
"Oh my goodness, you speak too much. My parents are too good, they even let me do a small work like taking a glass." Ruhi said drammaticaly once again.
"But you only told me that you work." Avu said with a pout.
"You are such jhalli. I meant I am an Actor." Ruhi said.
"Oh, you should have said that before." Avu complained like a baby.
"I tried.... But you didn't let me." Ruhi said with a fake anger.
"Sorry baba... By the way in which serial you are working?" Avu asked her.
"Yeh hai Mohhobatein" Ruhi replied proudly.
"Oh, but set of that show is far from here." Avu said.
"Actually, my father......."

Suddenly sid cuts her
"Wow princess you are looking stunning."
"How may times I told you, that don't give me nicknames." Avu said thinking, Sid said it to her.
But, she felt good somewhere in Her Heart.
Sid was shocked seeing Ruhi talking with Avu. She was going to say but he cutted her.

"Actually he is talking to me." Ruhi said.
Sid and ruhi chuckled.
"waise where is lucky chachu." She continued.
"Tum ne bulaya aur mai chala aaya." In dramatic way.
"Waise you both are looking cool han." She said.
"But princess you are looking best." Sid said flirting.
"Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here?" Arishfa said, she was damn annoyed.
"Di you are a tubelight really." Ruhi said.
"Whattttt?" Ari screamed.
Everyone chuckled except ari.
"Hey what are you laughing at? and avu you too?" Ari shouted.
"Come on Ari, it's cute." Avu said.
"Waise she is right you are really tubelight. Sorry."
"OK that's enough I am going." Arishfa said and she was going, Lucky hold her hand and said to Ruhi,
"Ruhi. Say sorry to aunty." Lucky said to Ruhi.
"Sorry auntie" Ruhi said.
"Wtf seriously auntie. I will kill you lucky." Arishfa said and glared at Lucky.
"You don't like aunty. Then I will call you chachi." Ruhi said cutely.
"OK I have no problem." Lucky said.
"Wtf why will u call me chachi? Call me Didi." Arishfa said to her.
"Me tooo" Avu said.
"What noooooo." Sid shouted. Everyone glared at him, Ruhi said.
"But why are you shouting? OK I will call u masi."
"That will be OK. Waise sali bhi to adhi gharwali hoti haina" he said whispering.
"OK you can." Ari and Avu said in unison.
"Waise how do u know them." Ari asked.
"Actually my d..." Ruhi was going to say.....
"Chacha hai." Sid cutted her.
"But she was telling something else." Ari said doubtely.
Sid in ruhis ears
"Princess please don't tell them."
"But why?"
"Wo na I have got challenge that you will not tell anybody. You will tell them that you are daughter of bhai and bhabhi. Plsssss"
"OK but you have ti take me new dresses toys and ice-cream."
"OK done."
"Yes wo actually, Sid and Lucky are my Chachu."
"Oh so you are daughter of Abhi Bhai aur Vaishu Di." Avu said.
"Yes" Sid saidm
"How's di?" Ari asked.
"She is OK. She is also coming at party." Sid said.
"Ohk, Avu let's go, We have to go to Jannat too." Arishfa said.
"Bye ruhi." Avu said. They bid goodbye to each other.

"Everything was so weird, Sid was behaving so weird." Avu said to Ari while walking to Jan's vanity.
"And that girl.... She was behaving like old you.." Ari said.
"Yes, even I saw my glimpse in her." Avu said. "
"Yes, Let's go quickly otherwise Jan will kill us." Ari said and both chuckled.

How was chapter readers hope it was not too boring.
Pls forgive me for any mistakes.
How was ruhi's character.
Who is she
Best scene
Worst scene
Most awaited scene
Pls vote and comment. I'm still not satisfied with your response.