hate and love

Let's start.
Avu goes to her house. Sid has some work so he was in college. Abhi, Vaish came.
A: Sid Maine suna ki ek ladki ko tumne pure college ke samne sorry bola. Bhai ye Miracle kaise ho gaya.
Vaish: Haan Maine bhi suna ki do ladkiya thi aur ek to bohut hot thi whole college is mad on her all girls are jealous. She is current topic of gossip in our college everyone are talking about her. What happened actually.
Lucky: Haan di dono bohut sweet aur acchi thi. Aur ek to bohut cute and hot thi....
Sid: Lucky will u shut up now. Di bhai leave them I don't wanna talk about them. Acchha di aapki Behan aur uski friend bhi college join Karne wale the na aaj.
Vaish: Haan they took their schedules and left bcuz they had no class today. Ya sid her friend is gonna captain on our dance team and she will be designer of costumes so princi said that u two have to show them college and help them in management as u are volunteers so they will meet you soon.
Sid: Oh Ya princi told us oh so they are ur sister.
Princi told me one is national level dancer.
Vaish: Ya she is so talented.
Sid: OK meet u tomorrow.
One man comes in Rolls Royce and gave keys to Siddharth.
M: Sir u are Siddharth nigam na
Sid: Yes.
M: This ur brand new car pls sign here bill is already paid.
Sid: OK thanks.
Abhi: Sid what was that who was that man and why he gave u new car and it is too expensive how did you brought it. We already have one na....
Sid: Wo bhaiya actually just ladki ke baare me baat ho rahi thi usine bhegi hai.
Abhi: What.. Sid it is so expensive car and too rare only 5 people in world have this I am so confused I wanna know what happened.
Sid: Wo bhaiya.....
He tell him everything 
Abhi: Sid are u mad u should haven't done that. Whatever she done is right. And u are accepting the car u know na it's so expensive. Just give back the car and apologize to that girl.
Sid: Bhai I have already apologized to her. And I don't even need this car and I didn't accept the car she and her father was the one who forced me to take this. I don't know what she think of herself. Ek no. Ki nakchadi thi.
Abhi: Sid...
sid: Bhai pls don't talk about her now I am angry and she ughh. Why even I am thinking about her.
You know bhai she called me Bandar can u imagine me the Siddharth nigam girls drool over me and she call me Bandar. And that attitude of her I just hate her. I just don't want to talk about her. Bhai u know she gave me blank check she have no idea what she had done and whom she is messed with. I will destroy her ego. She will apologize for it. Why I am talking about her. Bhai that girl what she said yes I am the avneet kaur and no one mess with me. I will show her who she is. Why I am talking about her. Leave it. Vaishu di u know she is such a rich spoilt brat who doesn't respect anyone. She called me bastard. How dare she I am gonna... Uhmmmmm leave it I have her and I don't wanna talk about it. Her face full of attitude and smirk and in her beautiful  black orbs I can see victory of making me apologize. Her beautiful black hair when she was going it looked like any angel on earth who is full of herself. Why I am talking about her i just her.

Abhi: Bas pagle rulaega kya. Itna pyaar to tune muje bhi nahin kiya.
Sid: Bhai mai bol raha going I hate her and u are talking about love.
Vaish: Sahi hi to Keh raha hai abhi. Ek baju tum bolte ho u hate her. And itna description aur itni gehrai se to tumne kisi ko nahi dekha.
Sid: Bhabhi aisi baat nahi hai. Mai tum Sab ko acchhe S3 jaanta hoon.
Vaish: Acchha to batao mere eyes ka color kya hai.
Sid: Uhmmmmm
Vaish: Acchha leave me batao lucky ki eyes ka color kya hai.
Sid: Brown.
Lucky: Really sid u never noticed my eyes.
Sid: Tu kya meri girl friend hai ki me Teri aankhon ko notice karunga aur uske color bataunga. And for ur kind information I'm not gay.
Vaish: Exactly. Is that girl ur gf ki tumne itne se samay me usko itna notice kiya.
Sid: Bhabhs wo aisa kuch bhi nahin hai real mai to I hate her. U know her walk she looks like..... Oops Iam sorry.
Abhi: Waise sid u know till. Now u have told 5 times that u hate her and u don't want to talk about her and u are the one who keeps on talking.
Vaish: Aur sid kabhi kabhi I hate u ka Matlab I love you bhi hota hai. Kyonki nafrat aur pyaar ke bich ek bohut choti si lakeer hoti hai. And it takes no time in hate converting to love. Aur sid jo pyaar ka rishta nafrat se chalu ho wo kabhi nahi Tutata aur bohut gehra hota hai jiski gehrai hum kabhi nahi naap sakte. Aur sid his Tarah tumne us ladki ka description kiya hai I am dead sure ki u are gonna fall in love with her soon.

Sorry guys for short chapter. I will soon update new chapter. Pls vote and comment ur views.
I sometimes feel sad bcuz when I see other fanfic there are so many comments and I barely have one or two comments. Consider me as ur friend and pls comment me ur views if u are not comfortable here than u can comment in personal too. But pls comment.
Love u all from core of my heart to ♥