Plan succeeded?????

Guys I am really sorry for not updating yesterday, I was stuck in some personal stuff. But yes, I am updating today....

We both were kissing each other passionately, we had forgotten we have world around us. Our kiss was broken by voice of door opening it..... It was....

"Oh! I am really sorry for disturbing you..." she said.

I pushed Sid away and settled myself. Even he did the same. I was really embarrassed.....

"No, it's nothing like that Arishfa," I said. I was clearly seeing how hurt she was.

"Then what it is like Avneet? I don't know what to say.... You know I thought we hated Sid and Lucky for what he did to us, but you are in arms of him and kissing him passionately. What should I say?" She asked. There were tears in her eyes.

"See... Arishfa it is nothing like you are thinking, please try to understand." I said.

"How could I understand? Do you think I am dumb? First your marriage, then this kiss..... Oh!! That's why you were behaving softly with him from some days. And that's why you dropped the plan of revenge, cuz he is more important than your parents...." Arishfa said.

Tears started falling from my eyes listening to the word parents.... How could she think like that? She was my best friend and knew everything....

Before I could say anything she walked away...

"Arishfa....Arishfa... Please listen to me..." I shouted. But she didn't listened. I fell on my knees and cried.

All those beautiful moments with my parents and her came in front of my eyes. I was crying there... All alone...

I felt someone carressing my back and hugging me. I didn't opened my eyes, I was feeling good, calm and solace. I cried on that shoulder......

After some moments I opened my eyes, and saw... He was Sid, I pushed him away,

"It is all happening because of you..." I said, "kaash, tum kabhi mere life Mai nahi aaye hote.... Kaash Maine us din tumhari car ka kaanch nahi toda hota... Kaash humne jagda nahi kiya hota..... Kaash hum dance competition mai part nahi lete... Kaash hum kabhi dost nahi bane hotel... Kaash muje tumse pyaar nahi hota.... Kaash hum dono kabhi nahi milte... I want to forget every moment I spent with you. I want to forget everything about you... I want to forget everything...." I said...

And said all things in my heart. He was looking at me in pain, "But I can't... I don't know why I can't.... I can't forget you... I can't forget any moment spent with you.... I can't forget anything...." I said.

He pulled me and hugged me tight... And I started crying again on his shoulders... I felt something wet... Yeah it was Sid, he was crying. I hugged him back and we both cried... Cried for everything....

"I know you hate me... Don't worry even I hate you. But I can't forget everything, I really tried a lot to forget, to go away from you... To make myself hate you more than I love you... But I can't. I love you Avneet more than I hate you... Can we give each other one chance? Just one chance to forget everything, to start afresh, To be friends?" He asked me. He was seeing me with hopeful eyes.

I couldn't speak a word. I was not able to... My voice got stuck in my mouth....

"Not for me... But for Ruhi?" He asked.

"For Ruhi?" I asked in confusion.

"I know you can't live without her, I know you love her... I know you crave for her love everyday. That day when you said that our child died, I was not able to understand what you meant, but then I thought about it... And then I get to..."

"one sec... Our child... Ruhi... Ruhi..." I was not able to say anything further... He nodded, maybe he understood what I wanted to ask and he nodded with a smile. I hugged him tightly.... Many emotions were flooding in my mind.. I mean I was not able to believe that Ruhi was my daughter. I mean I saw her many times, I always felt unique connection with her.. But I never thought that she could be my daughter.

"Sid... Are you serious? I really can't believe... She is alive.. I thought... I thought..." I couldn't speak further, Sid nodded positively making me smile.

"Sid I am not able to believe... We have a daughter, A loving daughter... Sid I want to meet her.. Can I?" I asked. I don't know why I asked but I did. He nodded positively... I got up and ran... To his vanity.

Ruhi was sitting on his chair and looking herself in mirror and making some faces. Her cute antics made me chuckle. She was looking so cute. I went and hugged her tightly. She was confused maybe, seeing me hugging her.

"Mumma why are you crying?" She asked seeing me crying.

"Nothing bachaa I found my daughter na.. That's why." I said. "What you said right now?" I asked.

"Why are you crying?" She said.

"No before that.." I said

"Mumma.... Wo.. Actually I didn't mean to.. I am sorry Avneet Masi." She said cutely, her face fell down.

"No it's OK. I love when you call me mumma, can you say it once again?" I asked.

"Mumma" She said, her face glow up.

"once again"
"Mumma" She said. Her voice, and this word was giving me unlimited happiness. I couldn't believe, I hugged her tightly, she also hugged me back.

Hey guys,
How are you all doing?
I hope you guys are fine.
How was the chapter?
Finally Runeet United. And maybe Sidneet will soon.
I hope you liked it, and please share your views.

BTW one good news, This book became Runner up in Incendia Fandom Awards in sidneet genre. I am so happy today... I can't believe it really happened.

I am editing this book, and maybe soon If you will reread book you will find different book, I mean I changed sentence structures, emotions were same.

Thanks for reading!!
Love you guys