Fighting together

(Please watch Attachment and make it reach 20 million soon.)

Continuing...
Everyone were busy talking and playing with Ruhi, whereas Siddharth was lost in his angel and her smile. He was happy to see her smiling, playing and was happy to see his old Avu back. After so many years they were together and happy. Yes they have to pretend that they hate each other, but soon it will come to end as they will expose Harsh and Raima and the real killer. But till then he have to stop himself. He signalled Avu through his eyes when Avu looked at him. Avu understood and said.

"Ruhi you must be tired and hungry right. Let me make something for you and first let me show you your room. om chachu and Rudra chachu I think you should also go and rest it's already afternoon." Avu said.

"Yeah even we are going at home. We will meet tonight at party." Jann said.
Fainnat and Anushka bid goodbye. Riyaz went to his room, Sid was lost in his thoughts so he didn't noticed it. Rikara and Ruvya went to their respective rooms. Avu took Ruhi to her room and Sid signalled Lucky to go too, so he went to Arishfa's room. Now there was only Sid, Harsh and Raima in hall. Situation was awkward as Harsh and Raimas were afraid if Sidneet got to know the truth or not.

"Raima we should also go." Harsh said stuttering badly.

"Ye... Yes.." Raima said and they were about to go.

"Raima chachi, actually I wanted to talk to you." Sid said in normal voice. Raima's face fell pale.

"Ye.. Yes..." Raima said.

"Why are stuttering is everything OK?" Sid asked controlling his laughter. Actually he was enjoying that his enemies are scared if truth is revealed or not, thier awkwardness and nervousness.

"Yeah... Yeah everything.. Everything is OK." She said.

"Yeah now everything is perfectly OK." Sid said.

"What?" Harsh asked.

"Nothing. Let's talk in your room." Sid said and went in their room. And Harsh and Raima were standing thier confused. They followed him.

"So yeah, I just wanted to say thank you to you chachi." Sid said.

"Thank thank you? Why?" Raima asked confusedly.

"Thanks for giving Ruhi to me and lying to Avu that she is dead." Sid said. Harsh and Raima were literally shocked. They didn't expected Sid to say this. And Sid was enjoying their expressions. Being a very good actor he was easily able to control his feelings.

"What?" Raima asked.

"Yes, I didn't wanted my child to be with her. She didn't trusted me. She accused me. I know if Ruhi would be with her she would have destroyed Ruhi's life too, she would have used her like she used me and then left me for a deal." Sid said. He wanted to know if they will defend Avu and accuse him or they will brainwash him more.

"I know I shouldn't have done that. But what could I have done? I didn't wanted to spoil life of this innocent soul. I hear Avu saying that she will use this child against you and your business and take over it. So I had no option left except doing this." Raima said and started crying fakely. Sid was getting red with anger after listening this.

"Yes, we thought a lot about it before doing this. We didn't wanted to separate a child from its parents so we had no option left except giving child to you. We were thinking you won't accept it, but you did. That's why you are so good. And we were satisfied that Ruhi is in safe hands. You don't know Avu a little too, she is a bitch. She traps people with her beautiful face and then uses them. she can do anything for her profit." Harsh said. Here Sid was controlling his anger. He tightened his grip in anger. Before he could say something or do something, one servant came and told him that party planners were arrived and he left after saying thank you again.

Sid went to Avu's room as no one can notice. She was alone in room. So he went inside and hugged her tightly. Avu was confused because of this sudden hug. She was able to understand his feelings, it was not romantic hug, it was hug which was showing pain. He was sad and angry. Avu was feeling it. She hugged him back. They parted after few seconds and she made him sit and gave him water. He drank a sip.

"Sid what happened are you OK? Everything went according to plan right? What did they said? Why are angry?" Avu asked. Sid kept his hand on Avu's cheek.

" I love you." Sid said.

"Sid what happened?" Avu asked.

"How can he say something like that to you. I swear if that servant wouldn't have came their I would have killed him today." Sid said.

"Sid, calm down. See look in my eyes and tell me what happened? What they said?" Avu asked. Sid narrated everything happened. Avu was also fuming in anger.

"Sid see calm down. You can't loose your cool, otherwise our plan will get flop. You have to show them that you hate me. And I think soon they will try to brainwash you more. You have to be strong. You can't react like this. Infact even you will have to say some bad things about me." Avu said caressing his hand to make him calm.

"No Avu I can't. I can't bear anyone saying wrong about you. I love you so much, how can I bear someone calling you these abusive words and you are saying I will have to say something bad about you." Sid said.

"I know sid. I know you love me and can't bear anyone saying anything bad about me. But you just have to play along for some days. We have to expose them and as we will expose them you can take your revenge OK. But for now please, for me you have to stay strong." Avu said and rested her head on Sid's shoulder.

"I love you." Avu said.

"I love you too." Sid said.
He then kissed her forehead. They were holding each other's hand.

A pair of eyes were seeing this.

Hey guys
How was the chapter?

In next chapter there will be reception party of sidneet.

Who do you think was watching sidneet?

Best part of chapter?

Worst part of chapter?

Bye bye