RuNeet's time together

Hey guys, I am back. We will talk after update.
Please comment and vote, Inline comments are love.

It felt so good. I was talking to my daughter, she called me mumma. My baby is alive. This feeling is so indescribable... I have never felt this good, I am overwhelmed, I want to hug her. I want to hide her somewhere in my heart and not let anyone to take her away from me. I am ready to do anything for her beautiful smile. Now I will play with her, teach her, make food for her, see her tantrums, I will do shopping for her, I will scold her sometimes, and I will love her more than anything. I don't know when time passed talking with her. Spot boy came to call me for next scene. I didn't wanted to go away from her, for even a second. I have spent enough time away from her. I want to stay with her.

"Avneet will not shoot today, I can do extra scenes if Sir wants." Sid said seeing me in dilemma. I really didn't noticed him. Was he standing here from long time? I really wanted to spend time with Ruhi. Is he really concerned for me? He wants me to spend time with her and he is even ready to do extra scenes for me.

"OK I will ask director sir."  Spot boy said and went.

"Sid it's OK. I will complete my scenes as soon as possible and then I will talk with her." I said.

"Avneet, Believe me it's really OK. I will do extra scenes. You can spend time with Ruhi. And Ruhi is also meeting her mother after long time. You can have a day off. I will do solo scenes." Sid said and I looked at Ruhi she was looking at me with puppy eyes, as if she want me to say yes.

"Uhmmmmm.. OK. Thanks Sid." I said and hugged him. That hug was something unusual, it was like Sid was not expecting hug. Maybe I overreacted. I don't know, but I wanted to hug him badly, why not, he was the one who told me about Ruhi and he was the one who took care of Ruhi in these years. I don't know how she landed up with him but I am happy she is safe and happy. Maybe Sid took really good care of her.

We parted hearing Ruhi, "Mumma we can spend time later if you want to spend time with Papa." I felt embarrassed, Sid chuckled even I gave nervous smile.

"Sir director sir said you can do solo scenes right now. Avneet mam can take a day off." Spot boy came and said.

Sid nodded and went away with a satisfying smile. I and Ruhi spent some time together. She talked too much, just like old me. She told me about everyone, Vibha Aunty, Abhi bhai, Vaishu di.. How they took care of her. How much they loved her, how she spent a good time with whole family.

"Mumma you know, everyone are too good at home. Everything take care of me. Love me, pamper me and bear me. I know I am unbearable." She said with a proud smile. She told me many incidents about her and Sid. Her excitement was out of the box.

" You know mumma, one day me and Papa went to ice-cream parlour, my favorite one. I love ice creams. I can eat this many... No this many... No this many... No I can eat this whole world jitna ice-cream." she said cutely, spreading her hands wide. I want to eat her, how can someone be this cute. I kissed her cheeks.

"Mumma you and Papa are alike. Papa do the same, he kisses me when I tell him something like this. I love you both. I love you both more than anything..." Ruhi said and hugged me.

"I always wanted to have a happy family, with you both mumma, papa and Ruhi. We will live together, spend time and we will have a really happy family. You know, when I go to school everyone comes with thier mumma and Papa and I always go with Papa and sometimes not even papa. When my friends ask me about my mother, I always think what to answer.... I knew nothing about you. Mumma I missed you everyday. You know yesterday I saw shooting star and I wished to meet my mumma and see I met you. Next time when I will see shooting star I will ask for a happy family with you and papa together. Because you both don't live together na..."  Ruhi said, there was loneliness in her eyes.

I never thought this cheerful child has too much in her mind. What she must have gone through without me. I know, Sid must have took good care of her. But no one can take mother's place in child's life. I could never imagine what she would have gone through. Tears escaped from my eyes, listening to her. Me and Siddharth can never have a happy family, but how will I tell this to her. I just hugged her tightly. Tears were not stopping, I thought what we can do to give her what she craved for. I have to do something. I can't let her live this life, she wants a life with both mom and dad together and maybe I can do something about it, but for it I have to talk with Sid. I hope he will understand.

Hey guys!
How are you all?
Missed me?

Any thoughts about this update?

What do you think Avneet's gonna do?

What will Ruhi do to make SidNeet Together?

Any idea or suggestions for some family moments?

I am really sorry for late update. I promise I will update next part soon.