Married, but to whom?

I don't know what is happening with my life. Each and every day I am getting new shocks. My life is a mess. First I fell in love, but when I was going to engage with him, he backstabbed me and killed my parents. I went in depression, I lost my child. Somehow, my life was going.... Then he came back in my life after 8 years, everything got messed up once again. And now I am getting married, and which I don't want to. I even don't like him, I hate him and after what he did with me..... I can't even think of spending a day with him. I feel disgusted with him. And I have to spend my whole life with him. I was ready to get married or should I say to go to hell. I was ready in bridal outfit. Every girl has dreams for her marriage, about her husband. But, in my case I had nothing. My all dreams were crushed by Sid before only. But still I never imagined to get married in this way. Gauri Chachi came and sat next to me, she said, "Avu are you okay? I don't know what to say and what is right. We can't let you marry that bastard, but then what about Jai? I am really proud of you Avu. You chose Jai over yourself. But beta, what about your life then? You will destroy your life?"

I smiled at her. Tears were still flowing down from my eyes. I said, "Chachi ji, which life you are talking about? My life was already destroyed. I was living because of you guys, nothing is left in my life. But Jai, his life is just started. He got love of his life. He have to care care of you guys. He have to see many things in his life. I was died long ago. Whom you are seeing right now is just a corpse who is burning. How can I select myself?"

Chachi hugged me tightly.... We both cried for some time. Then one girl came. I don't know who she was, she said "Panditji is calling bride." My heart started beating fast.

Gauri Chachi held me and we both came at Mandap. Everything was decorated beautifully, but it was of no use for me. I sat beside him. He touched my hand..... This time feeling was different. I didn't felt unsafe. I felt other feeling. Then Panditji started rituals. As rituals were going on.... I was feeling nervous, I was feeling to kill myself right then. But then I thought about Jai. Jai's face and then Reem,  Bhavya chachi, Rudy chachu..... It gave me strength to fight. Then Panditji told us to get up for Pheras.... Gauri chachi helped me to get up..... But to everyone's shock he didn't got up.

Then Panditji repeated and told him to stand up for Pheras, after thinking some seconds he got up. Panditji started reciting Mantras we took Pheras of seven vows, which mean nothing to me. After that Panditji asked him to make me wear Mangalsutra..... He did as he said, but I don't know, I felt it or it was for real.... Everything was in so slow motion. When he touched my next to tie the sacred thread.... I felt Sparks. Somewhere in my heart I felt good. Then Panditji asked him to apply sindoor.... And he did... Like I said it was all in slow motion. It was not looking like he is desperate for this marriage. Then Panditji announced that we are now officially married. Lone tears escaped from my eyes. Everyone was crying.

Just then someone shouted, "Stop there.... This can't happen, Avneet is mine. I will only marry her." I looked at that direction it was him.... He was Sumedh. Then to whom I got married?
I pull the headdress of groom... He was Sid. I got married to Sid. But how, I was going to marry Sumedh, from where Sid came? Many questions were flooding in my mind. Couple of emotions were flooding in my heart. Everyone was whispering. Media were taking pictures. Somewhere in my heart I was feeling good, that I marry Sid, neither Sumedh. But how all this happened? Only one person can reply to this question.
"Si..... Si... Sid... Siddharth." I stuttered. Tears were falling down my eyes.
"Avneet one sec, Everyone Marriage is over. I request all of you you to enjoy the dinner and go to your respective homes. We will sort out this matter by our own. And media present here is requested to keep all this to yourself. If anyone dared to show this in TV or any kind of social media, you will never be able to even hold anything."
Sid said. I have never seen him this angry. Slowly whole Mandap got empty. No one said a word till then. After everyone was gone.... Om chachu asked, "Can anyone tell me what is happening here? How Sumedh got replaced with Sid?"
Sid looked at him and said, "I did what, you should have done. I stopped this bastard from marrying Avu."

I looked at him... And before I could say anything om chachu said, "But how and why?"
"it was pretty simple. Sumedh was getting ready in his room. I made him unconscious via choloroform and wore his clothes and came here."
"Do you even know what you did? You put Jai's life in danger. If something happens to Jai na.... Then I will not leave you." I said.
"Oh, miss angry bird, Jai is safe and is coming here anytime." He said.
"I am here." Someone said, I saw back. It was jai. I ran and hugged him tightly.
"I already sent Lucky to save Jai." Sid said.
"If you already knew where is Jai and we could save him. Then why you did all this drama and married me? Oh I got it, you wanted to be big in our eyes, but for your kind information, it didn't worked. I don't accept you as my husband and never will. Get that." I said.

"Oh, maharani, I am not interested in marrying you. Even I don't accept you as my wife it was important that's why I did it. If you don't know let me tell you that, Sumedh informed his goons to kill Jai if they don't see, him getting married to you. They were seeing live telecast of this marriage. If I would have not take place of Sumedh than he would be in my place, Jai would have been saved. But not you. I wanted to save both of you from this bastard that's why I had to do this. But don't worry, I don't think you as my wife. We will live like we were before. We will soon get divorced. Let's go Lucky." Sid said all this.

I was not able to believe Sid saved Jai and me from that bastard. I wanted to thank him. Before I could say anything, "Oh hello, I am also here. And I don't accept this marriage. Avneet is mine and always be mine." Sumedh said.

"Oops sorry I forgot about you." Sid said drammaticaly. What he wants to say now? "Officer." He shouted. Police officer came and arrested Sumedh and before I could thank Sid, he went away. And Lucky too.