😧Chapter 1😧

Huffing and puffing I ran through the alley ways only to get blocked by a dead end. I could feel him behind me ,the sounds of brisk footsteps got louder as I standing there blankly at a loss of what to do next. My eyes were tearing up as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. My hands were wet. I could feel my mind racing at 10000 miles in a minute.

I was breathing heavily. His footsteps were getting louder and louder until I could hear no sound. Was he behind me? Is this the end? Am I going to die like this? Will no one save me? Thousands of questions were running through my mind and I had no answer to these questions .

"You can't escape isn't it better to just surrender already?"

My lips were quivering at his words. My body was shaking. He slowly approached me and I turned towards him to face him.

"Caught you"

I tried to show him that I am fearless in which I terribly failed. My fear was clearly visible in my eyes. I could feel it. His dark eyes stared into mine as if he could see through me and that evil and victorious smirk plastered on his face made me feel more small than I already was... I was feeling claustrophobic.
_____________________________

I woke up from my dream better to a be said a nightmare breathing heavily and sweating profusely. I glanced over at the clock. It's 5:30 am. Alarm was to go off at 6 am. What's the point in sleeping now.

Again that dream. Again. Why why why?! Everyone is allowed to have good childhood memories. Why not me?! Why are you haunting me!? Leave me alone...

I cried my eyes out as I fell on my knees in the bathroom. The hot water falling on my skin, I didn't care.
_____________________________

As I reached Seoul High School, I was stared at by all of the people like usual.

"What?!", I scoffed at them causing them to quickly turn their attention from me.

It feels good you know to be feared by other people at least from what I have experienced it makes you feel powerful when others are afraid, and if you are afraid then even if you have all the power of the world you are powerless.

" Jae, Jae here", a familiar voice called my name.

"Hi Jennie how are you?", I said smiling.

Others arrived too.

"Hey Jae", Rose said as she put her arm around my shoulders.

"Ya know that today a new teacher is going to arrive at the school", Lisa giggled

"Again she started", Jisso whinned.

"Ugh... Believe me Jae I have heard a rumour. That's probably the best rumour I have ever heard", Lisa held my hand as she giggled like an idiot.

"Okay okay calm down tell me", I said smiling.

"I heard the new teacher is hot"and she started Fangirling.

"Gosh! Stay away from me I don't know you", I shoved her hand away smiling.

"Believe me she had been doing this from yesterday evening. Think what we have to bear with", Rose wiped her fake tears.

We all giggled.

Yes they are my friends, we call ourselves Blackpink. We make five queenkas of this school. They are the best friends any one can ask for.

_____________________________

I am really curious though that who is the new teacher. When he is hot he must be young too. At least not some fat old man like the other teachers are in our school.

I glanced at the class as I sat on my seat. Same old class. Too bad Blackpink do not have same classes as me. I sighed. I saw a few scenes

Slut Irene and her minions with theirs so called boyfriends who are the kingkas doing gross things umm... I mean kissing, sucking yuck yuck gross...

The nerds studying as always.

Suddenly the door of our class creaked open and in came Mr Lee our very young so called 59 years old Maths teacher.

"I know my sweet students you will miss me but I have to retire. In my place there will be a new teacher. Behave with him okay?", I spoke .

I scoffed. Fat old men....

Then in came a person...

To be continued........