😌Chapter 20😌

"Ah Mr Park just came to catch up with my friend...", Mark said.

"Bastard", I mumbled under my breath.

"You may leave if you have finished 'catching up' with your friend", Jimin said anger evident in his tone. More like jealousy.

" Okay will will catch up later", Mark left the class as he winked at me .

Jimin closed the door shut with a 'Dhammm' as he locked the door.

"Hey, why r u locking the door?"

"Come on open it"

He didn't answer but he continued approaching towards me. His eyes were dark, lips pursed into a thin line. I was a little bit scared as I backed away. Suddenly I stumbled upon something and fell backwards. That idiot didn't even catch me. Thankfully there was the teachers chair behind me and I fell there sitting on it. I leaned back and he leaned over. It continued until our faces were centimetres apart and noses almost touching.

"Who was he?", He angrily gritted his teeth.

"Who? Mark?",I asked.

"Isn't it quite obvious?", He said I guess trying hard to not to lose his temper.I heard from Taehyung oppa that Jimin is the scariest person when angry. I decided to not to take the risk of angering him.

"Oh he is...", I continued as I bit my lip. I really didn't want to tell him. Not only him I didn't want to discuss about the subject.

"I am still waiting", I stared at me in impatience.

"He...he... I...is ...my ex.", I replied shortly.

"Can we not talk about this? I don't feel comfortable to talk about this subject", I confessed to him in genuine sadness which was evident in my now teary glistening chocolate brown eyes.

"Don't worry he won't bother you anymore", he said as his face moved to the crook of my neck. I was taken aback by it. He snuggled up there. I don't know how but my hands automatically went up to his neck as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

Suddenly I felt a warm sensation on my neck. That when I knew he was placing open mouthed wet kisses on my neck. He sucked at particular spots and very often sinking his teeth on my skin leaving reddish bruises on its trail.

I hissed and moaned in both pain and pleasure that I felt.

"Jimin...ah...".

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to himself. I somehow went with the flow. I closed my eyes feeling the intense pleasure.

He went down to my collarbones as he sucked there. I can bet my body from neck down to my cleavage had lots and lots of these bruises left by him.

At last he stopped my gaze meeting his. We stared at each other for about a few seconds then he leaned in. I too did the same until I felt a soft touch on my lips. I love the feeling of his plump lips over mine. He was kissing me. It was a kiss full of love and care just the way I love it.

He pulled away after a few minutes and I stared at him with blush creeping on my red cheeks making them even more red.

"How am I gonna cover them up?", I glared. It only made him smirk wider.

"Don't. It will give people the idea who you belong to", he smirked.

"I don't belong to anyone", I spat.

"Yet babe yet", he said. I scoffed.

Suddenly a bell rang. I was quite happy. The detention time was over. I quickly got up, grabbed my back as I went to open the door.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me. "I hope you got your lesson.", He said as he loosed his grip. I took a glance at him before I ran out of the classroom.

Outside I huffed taking support on a tree. Suddenly a hand wrapped around my neck.

"Hi ...", That person squealed.

I know the voice. It belongs to Lisa.

"Hi Lisa. How come you are here?", I asked turning towards her.

"We are going out for a film... Come with us...", She said.

"Where are the others?", I asked her for Rose, Jisoo and Jennie.

"They are waiting outside the movie hall. Come on", she said.

"Ok. Lemme tell my brother. He will worry otherwise", I said as I pulled out my phone.

Me: Oppa I am going out with my friends for a movie. I will be back by 6 in the evening.

Kookie 🍪: okay. Have fun. Don't but too late.

_____________________________

I went with Lisa to watch a movie with Blackpink.

(Little did she know that someone was closely watching her. Every thing she is doing, every breath she is taking he is watching her).

_____________________________

To be continued...