😚Chapter 31😚

Jimin pov

When Jungkook left i sat beside her on the table and caressed her cheek.

"Why do i feel like Jae... That... That teacher is connected somehow in your taking this decision? Tell me Jae... I promise to do my best to protect you..."

Without noticing a tear trickled down my cheek and i placed my head on her stomach taking care that i dont put all the weight.

Jae pov

When i opened my eyes... I felt myself on a soft quilt and looking up i could see white ceiling. I felt that there was something on my stomach...

Jimin....

I placed my hand lightly on his head and began caressing it.

"Your awake finally I seee....", He spoke.

"Umm... Yes...", I spoke kinda afraid because of how serious in a tone he was speaking.

I sat up and looked at me in the eyes. "Are you that desperate to leave me alone huh?? You don't love me do you??"

"Noo... Jimin you-"

"Me what huh? If you would have loved me you won't have thought about me before you did such a thing!!!"

"I i i am s so sorry..."

"Is your little sorry capable of compensating the fear in my heart... Fear of losing you?"

"..."

"Look Jae...i could see that something or someone is depressing you... You are afraid and broken... But unless you tell me what is making you feel like this... I can't help you..."

"Uhm..."

"Giving up on your life is not the solution Jae... You have to understand..."

"I am sorry Jimin... I can't... I can't tell you..."

*Sigh* "ok fine you don't have to tell me. I won't force you... If you don't love yourself then you love me right?"

"Yess..."

"Please then live for me", he spoke emphasising on the word for me. He leaned closer to me making our foreheads touch.

"Jimin-"

I could finish my sentence when i felt a pair of lips shut me up. My eyes were widened at his sudden action but i responded back.

When he parted his lips and looked at each other, he spoke,"Wrong answer Jagi ... I won't take any answer other than yes".

I chuckled.

"Ok... Yes i promise... Happy", i spoke.

He kissed my cheek and began kissing my whole face. "Very happy!!!", He spoke.

I smiled at his loving behaviour. I was spacing out thinking about my moments with him.

"Jimin... AHHH.... Jimin... PUT ME DOWN.... this is hospital!!!!"

"Never... Let's go home jagi...", , He spoke while holding me in his arms in bridal style.

At home:

Jimin hadn't let me walk all the way from the hospital bed. He carried me to the car and then carried me from the car to the main door.

The door was opened by Kookie oppa. He looked drained.

"JAE....", He spoke smiling and was looking like was about to cry.

"Oppa~", i spoke...

"Bring her in...", He motioned towards Jimin. Jimin brought me and placed me gently on the sofa.

When i layed on the sofa quite comfortably i noticed that the house was empty.

"Where are the others? Aren't they home yet?", I asked.

"Mum and dad have gone out for something important. Others have also gone for something important.", Oppa said

"So... Mind telling me why you did such a thing? You know you are the youngest we always pamper and spoil you... So what reason do you have for doing such a thing?", He said, his expression stern.

"Umm... Oppa...",i was embarrassed.

But i was still scared. I took that decision to avoid facing that man anymore but ... He had threatened me yesterday... Just thinking about it sends chills down my spine.

"Ok umm... The teacher must arrive any time now so, go change and me and Jimin will go somewhere whilst he is here", he spoke.

"Wait... Are you saying i will stay alone with him...", I spoke dreadfully.

"Yes... He will take care of you. We will be back home by 3 hrs", he said.

"Now go... Quickly!!!", He said as he carried me to my room.

 Quickly!!!", He said as he carried me to my room

He helped me change into these.

"Oppa please... Can't you go out after he leaves... Please", i requested him.

"No Baby sis... I can't..."

"How about you or Jimin oppa stays here"

"Jae ... We will be back soon... Sooner than you think"

"Please..."

"I know that you don't want to stay alone at this moment but i assure that that Mr Lee will look after you. We have already told him everything!!!"

My eyes widened even more after hearing these from him.

"Don't worry baby sis... I love you very much...", He said as he kissed my cheek.

Right then the door bell rang.

"Look he must have arrived. Obey him and be a good girl. Ok sweetie", he spoke as he left me there.

I was traumatised?!!!

To be continued...