🥴Chapter 6🥴

Morning:

I got a habit. Since I love to dance and sing, I always bath and get ready listening to music and dancing to it.

(Guess the song)

"Do you recall, not long ago
We would walk on the sidewalk
Innocent, remember?
All we did was care for each other

But the night was warm
We were bold and young
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go

Blow a kiss, fire a gun
We need someone to lean on
Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on...", I sang as I was doing my uniform.

I went down my stairs to see dad on the sofa and mum cooking. I greeted them.

"Hey princess", dad smiled." Hey darling", mum too smiled. Oh I love them so much. My dad is the CEO of Jeon Enterprises and my mum is his secretary and assistant. Jeon Jungkook, my brother is the hier when dad retires. I have heard how mum dad met. Conditions were same. Dad was the CEO and he appointed mum his assistant. Then ya know a chemistry grew they fell in love the marriage then Jungkook oppa was born then me.

Oppa and his friends have already left I guess. I kissed their cheeks and waved them goodbye and set for school in my car.

_____________________________

I was worried about our deal last night. Shit! Why did I take the initiative at the first place? Stupid Jae stupid Jae. I was walking without noticing my surroundings until I bumped into someone.

"Ah...", I whined. Who is the person with such rock hard chest? "Be careful I don't want to deal with you while you are injured right?",the person said me. Why does the voice seem so deadly familiar? Is he that...

"Sorry 'Mr Park' ", I apologized. He smirked and brushed his shoulders against mine when he passed me?

Is he mental?

_____________________________

Last class maths:

I sat on my table as he taught. Time to time I saw his staring at me. I was listening to him though. I was in a trance. Suddenly my phone beeped. God! I carefully opened the text box. Texts from mum.

Mum💕: Jae ah please come home fast today. Please don't hangout with your friends today.

Mum💕: your dad and I have something to discuss with you.

Mum💕: Jungkookie is also here.

Me: Ah okay mum. No problem.

Suddenly I felt a shadow over me. It was awfully quiet around. I lifted my head to see Mr park standing in a wierd expression. I couldn't understand in what mood he was in.

"Detention. Miss Jeon", he suddenly spoke.

"B..but...", I began.

"One more word I will add more punishment Miss Jeon. I hope you don't want that. Do you?", He spoke, eyes serious.

I shut up.

_____________________________
Detention

" Mr Park please...", I whined. I have been doing this for past 5 mins.

"I said no", he sternly said.

"I just thought, if you do what I say then I might let you go today", he said resting his chin on his hands, smirking evilly.

Something is wrong. Terribly wrong.

To be continued...

Author note
Oh yeah I drew the picture above myself. Guess who he is and tell me how is it plzz

XOXO 💕💕