😩Chapter 30😩

Jae pov

"Finally I can be free..", i leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard some loud thuds. It was really loud. In no time my bathroom door flung open more like broke revealing Jungkook oppa breathing really heavy.

His features softened looking at me but soon changed into a look of bewilderment and horror when his eyes travelled down at my body.

Jungkook pov

When i returned home i planned on surprising my baby sis with her favourite red velvet cake. That was when mum came.

"Kookie... Can you please call her down. She has been in her room from the moment she came home", Mum said.

I nodded and went upstairs.

I knocked in her room door. No response. I repeated the process quite a few times but there was no response.

"Jae... Baby sis... Open the door it's me!!!"

No response.

"BABY SIS OPEN THE DOOR. I AM GETTING WORRIED"

I practically yelled but there are still no response.

She can be in danger right now.I was left with no other option but to open the door by breaking it.

I broke into her room.

Strange... Is she still in the bathroom? Why do I get a metallic smell here?

Wait the metallic smell??? Isn't it blood smell!!!!

"Jae", i whispered as i rushed towards the bathroom door and broke it.

When I looked in I saw my sister sitting on the floor leaning in the wall eyes closed. I was happy to see her safe until I looked down...

She was sitting in a pool of blood. And that blood was coming from her wrist!!!

"JAE!!!!!!!!", I screamed as I went towards her. Her breathing was uneasy and very slow.

I quickly brought her to the bed carrying her in bridal style.

"MOM!!!!!! JIMIN HYUNG!!!!!!!! COME UP!!!!!", I yelled as i was getting very tensed.

( Jae's dad is the office, Jimin came home a few minutes after Jungkook did, her mum was already in home but she didn't notice, other BTS members still didn't come home)

I was getting very worried because I didn't know how to deal with such situations. Maybe I think I should call the ambulance. In no time mum and Jimin hyung rushed into the room with the same horror expression in their faces.

"sweetie...", Mum whispered in shock.

"JAEEEEEE!!!!", Jimin yelled as he rushed towards her and placed her head on his lap. He was caressing her hair.

"JUNGKOOK GET THE CAR READY. WE ARE TAKING HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!", Jimin yelled. He was very worried too i could see.

I rushed out of the room and went to the garage to bring the car. After some moments I saw jimin carrying my baby sis on his arms coming out of the house along with mum. She had cloth tightly wrapped around her wound.

"JUNGKOOK DRIVE TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL AVAILABLE!!!!", Jimin said. I could hear my mum sob.

In hospital:

"DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!!", Jimin hyung yelled.

In no time a doctor and few nurses came and gasped , " quickly put her in the stretcher".

They took her to the operating room and we just sat in the waiting room.

Jimin pov

I couldn't believe that she did that! Why the hell would she commit such a thing??? Was she depressed!!!yes of course you as I could tell that something was troubling her!!! It's all my fault I should I forced her to blurt out everything.

I buried my face within my both hands and cried. For the first time I was shedding tears for a girl after my mother passed away.

"Jae jae jae... Please get well soon... I can't live without you...", I mumbled. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jungkook.

"Hyung....", He spoke looking down at me with teary eyes. He was sniffing i could tell he was crying. His face was all red.

"Will she be alright jungkook??? She would not leave us right???", I asked him.

He cried.

I saw Jae's mum sitting across from us also sobbing. I went to her and rubbed her back.

"Don't worry aunty she will be alright...", I spoke trying to console her.

After a few moments doctor came out of her room.

"How she is doctor is she alright???"

"She is totally fine right doctor...???"

"Yes... She is fine for now...", The doctor said hesitantly.

"What do you mean by for now?", I asked.

"It was a suicide right? She was depressed and worried about something... This time we could save her but I can promise it every time... This time she survived out of sheer luck. If you would have brought her here a few moments later then I don't think I could have done anything... ", The doctor sighed.

"This time also so she had a heavy blood loss from her body. We have transfused blood in her but... She is still weak and is not conscious yet.", He spoke.

"Can we go see her??", Jungkook asked.

"Just wait a few minutes. She is still in ICU. We are transferring her to the normal ward", the doctor said and left.

A few moments later when we entered her room We found her peacefully laying on her bed sleeping. She had her hand wrapped around in neatly in bandage and she had few channels connected with her skin.

"Jae ah... Why did you do that? Huh? If you were facing any problem you could have told us...", Jungkook spoke to the sleeping jae while caressing her forehead.

"I think we should consult a psychiatrist for her. Tomorrow???"

"How about we take her to a fun place today in the evening along with the others. It will help help her lighten up a little", he spoke.

I hummed in response.

A few moments later the doctor came in.

"Mr Jeon, Mr Park... She is now discharged. You can take her home as soon as she wakes up... And please... Put less pressure on her wound lest it would open again. And try to keep her happy...", The doctor said.

"We will try our best to keep her happy. Don't worry doctor", i spoke to reassure him.

"Please do", he spoke and sighed as he left.

"Jimin... I will take mum home. She has gone through too much today... She needs rest... Can you bring her home after she wakes up??", He suddenly asked me.

"Yes of course... Don't worry Kookie... I will look after her... Maybe I can't like you do... But i will do my best", i patted his shoulder.

To be continued...