🥶Chapter 26🥶

Jae Pov

Lord! Why? Why this has to happen to me? I don't know what this man is even capable of. He is crazy phychopath, he can do anything. I can't let him put my family's and Jimin's life in danger. Why is he here? What more does he want to do to me?

He has already done something which I will be ashamed of my entire life. Sometimes I feel that why didn't I die at that time.

Suddenly I felt something hug me from behind which caused me to jump a little.

"Are you fine??", The voice spoke in a low husky yet cute tone.

"Yes Jiminie...", I wrapped my hands around his hands tightly.

"Woah! Whats with that nickname jagi ah?", He said.

"Jagi... Hmmm".

"Yes. You are my wife."

"Wait! Hold up. When did I agree to this?", I looked at him playfully.

"I don't need your permission. I can see it in your face".

"Oh! Is it now... Then sh-"

Suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips over mine. I didn't resist but responded to his kiss. It wasn't a heated or a rough one. It was full of love and passion it only included of pure and beautiful love.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. We broke the kiss and stared at each other for quite sometime. I laid my head on his chest and hugged him. I felt quite safe around him.

"Can I tell you one thing? Jiminie?", I said not looking at him.

"Hmmmmm..."

"I love you".

"Why suddenly jagi ah?", He spoke looking at me concerned. I didn't answer but grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Let's go to the living room", I said as I quickly left the room.

In the living room:-

I came in the living room to see that they all were talking happily among themselves.

"Ah... Jae ah... Come here", dad motioned me to come towards him when he saw me.

I went to him "I agree...", I said.

"Very well then how about you come from tomorrow,my child", mum said as she patted him( Taeyeon ) head.

"I hope we along with each other very well", he said.

"I will take care of you very nicely and make sure you don't face any problems", he smirked which sent shivers down my spine.

He is literally threatening me. I can run away from this now but at the same time I can't.

I have no idea of what he can do to me.

Flashback:

When my eyes opened I felt myself being tied to something. It was dark so I couldn't really see what i was tied to.

I squirmed but I couldn't my hands and feet were tightly tied to that. Judging by the feeling it must be a bed a quite rough one.

There was a filthy smell of blood in the atmosphere. I was so afraid of what could happen. I was very young to know what was bad and what was good. Only 13 years of age. How much maturity can you expect?

I started crying as I was afraid. I was afraid of being alone. I just wanted mum, dad or Jungkook oppa to hug me.

"Mum, dad, oppa... Where are you", I cried in between my sobs.

Suddenly the door flung open revealing a dark shadow of a person supposing of a man due to his well built body. He was accompanied by a boy probably older, he was also a boy due to his clothes and hairs. I wasn't sure.

Seeing them I started to cry harder. "Please... Help me", I cried towards them.

They took slow yet steady steps towards me. I hoped that they would help me out of this mess...

"I want to go to my dad, mum and oppa...", I cried facing towards them.

"Aww... My poor baby is crying...", A voice cooed.

One of them came towards me sat on the bed and trailed his hands on my tear stained cheeks. I suddenly became very afraid. I was sure they weren't here with the intention to help me. I began to sob harder.

"Ah! Shut it! It's so annoying to hear that screeching high pitched feminine cry", he spoke with disgust laced in his voice.

I didn't stop. I was at a tender age therefore I was at a loss to know what I should do now.

His hand moved to my neck and he suddenly applied pressure on my throat causing my breath to hitch.

"How about now?"he spoke as he pressurized more.

I couldn't do anything, my hands were tied, I just moved my head trying to remove his hands.

A point came when I really couldn't breathe anymore...

"Taeyeon... Stop it... Don't kill her... Yet", the other man spoke.

"You are lucky girl for I like you and I want to have fun with you", he said as he removed his hand.

I coughed violently taking heavy breaths to catch the air I had been denied of earlier.

"Now let's go right into the fun. Shall we? Appa why don't you leave us alone?", The man beside me said.

I didn't understand what he was meaning by saying that.( Jae is here 13 and Taeyeon is 17 ok? )

"Yes. Have fun son!!", The other man said as he left the room.

"Let's get into it baby...", The man said as he hovered over me...