☺️Chapter 17☺️

I quickly went to the bathroom... Yes... It's the thing I feared. I got out of my room to search for tampons. "Shit! Why there are not any?". Oh my it's again heavy flow. I quickly rushed to the bathroom as I sat there. Waiting for someone to come to my rescue or else I will have to sit there the whole day...... God! Help me! Send someone here fast!

"Jae Jae ah where are you? Breakfast is ready... Come down", a voice screamed from my room. It has to be Jimin. Okay! It doesn't matter now who the person is is. All I need is help. I yelled back,"Jimin is it you?"." Yeah...", He said back. He peeked in. God! Did I again leave the door open? He then walked in."Jimin please do me a favour...", I literally begged. I saw him smirk,"Why should I?", He retorted back. "Please... It's hurting", I whined.

"Okay wait... But which ones shall I bring?", He asked. I said," Bring the large ones in fact the largest ones...". "Oh okay...", He said as he started exiting. I became a little nervous,"Are you sure you can bring it properly?". " I will text you ok?", He said.

_____________________________

"Ah thank you Jimin...", I said as I took the tampons from from him. After doing my business I got out of the room to see Jimin was not there. My stomach was hurting so bad. I quitely laid down on the bed closing my eyes clutching my tummy."Ugh... I hate this...", I groaned in pain.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Jimin with breakfast. "Jimin ah I don't wanna eat... Please...", I requested. He came and sat beside me and he started rubbing his hand on my clothed tummy." Is it hurting?", He asked his voice full of care and concern. I nodded my head. He smiled, he really looked so cute... "Okay let's feed you first then I will cuddle you to sleep okay?", He said as his hand reached for the soup. He fed me.

All the time I was staring at him without blinking my eyes without myself knowing the fact until he said," I know I am hot but don't stare at me like that...". " Ah hah... Me...? I wasn't... S.. staring... You must be seeing things", I managed to say when I came back to reality. "Oh really is it so?", He chuckled and I blushed... When the soup was finished he wiped my lips with wet cloth and then came on the bed. He laid down behind me wrapping his strong arms around me very gently and started rubbing on my bare tummy. It actually helped to reduce the pain. Suddenly I felt something poking my butt. I was feeling a bit uneasy...

"Ah don't... If you continue squirming I am not responsible for what will happen next...", I whispered in my ear seductively. Sure it turns me on but I can't show it to him. Can I? "We will continue this later okay?", He whispered as he continued rubbing my tummy.

Slowly my eyelids were feeling heavy and slowly everything disappeared.

Jimin pov

She is really so cute when asleep... I want to take her now... But I won't... I went upto her face as I slowly attached my lips to hers...

To be continued...