😘Chapter 34😘

Jimin pov

I smiled caressing her hair occasionally placing light kisses on her hair. The sight that tears were still flowing out of her eyes and she was choking on her tears was breaking my heart.

I couldn't see her cry like that. It makes me furious when she cries. I pulled her to another tight hug. She wrapped her fragile arms on my waist as she buried her head on my chest quietly sobbing.

None of us spoke a word. There was a comfortable silence between us. The feeling that i could hold her like this as long as i could was making my heart flutter.

"Baby ... I won't ask you what happened back there... I know you will tell me yourself when you feel comfortable", i broke the hug, cupping her cheeks and staring at her beautiful eyes.

"A-arent y-y-you a-a-angry?"

"Why should I be angry baby?"

"T-that h-he w-was t-t-touch-touching me?"

I smiled at her. "I love you jagi. I can never be angry on you".

"Jimin..."

"Hmm..."

"Can you do me a favour please?" , She grabbed my hands tightly as she looked into my eyes hopefully. She wasn't crying anymore but there were tear stain on her face.

"Yes baby... Tell me... What do you want me to do to bring back the smile in your face?", I spoke removing the tears from her face with my thumb and later kissing her cheeks.

"Please make me forget about his touch- make me yours- claim me Jimin", she spoke sniffing which made my eyes widen that she was herself inviting me and also made my heart flutter.

Jimin pov ends

_____________________________

Jungkook pov

We were discussing the birthday preparations for tomorrow when i noticed that Jimin still hadn't come. I was getting worried. Is he ok? He was safe on his way back. Was he?

I quickly excused myself then going out and dialled Jimin's number. Just to make sure he is okay...After a few more rings, he finally picked up the call which made my stress level go down to some extent.

"Jimin... Where are you?! I have been waiting for you-"

"Ummm... I am at my home... Some urgent work has come by... Can you all come to my house tomorrow?"

"You mean with mom and dad too?"

"Yes"

"Ok... But why?"

"Jae is with me... She wants to stay the night over at my place"

"Oh ok but about Mr Lee-"

"Umm... Let's not talk about it now. When you come tomorrow i will tell you"

"Alright take care of her"

"I will"

I sighed in relief after hanging up the call.

End of Jungkook pov

_____________________________

Jae pov

"Please make me yours Jimin... I beg you", i held onto his hands sobbing lightly. I want to to forget the touch of his dirty hands on mine. I couldn't imagine what would have happened to me if Jimin hadn't come in time.

"Are you sure, baby? I think you are stressed, you should take some rest", Jimin patted my head gently.

"No Jimin. Please-"

"Are you sure you won't regret your decision, baby?"

"No"

"I can't tell you baby how much i crave for you too my jagi... But not now"

"Why?"

"I will make you mine... Because you are mine... But the time hasn't come yet"

"You are not playing with my heart right? Jimin?"

He chuckled slightly. "I planned on doing so baby... But i think things turned out wrong and i fell for you".

"WHAT?! You planned on playing with me?"

"I am sorry jagi-"

"I hate you! I hate you!", I started splashing water on him playfully. He smiled as he tried to avoid the water.

"Ok baby, don't be naughty, let me wash your hair. You will catch cold if you stay in water for too long"

"Hmph", i turned my back to him with a pout on my face pretending to be angry. I indirectly gave him full access to my hair.

After sometime i felt his hands and fingers on my scalp rubbing the shampoo from his fingers onto my hair. He was kind on massaging my head which made me feel relaxed. Closing my eyes, I leaned back closer to him.

"Feeling good jagi?"

I hummed in response. Then i felt him washing my hair with warm water which made so sleepy in so much comfort. That was when i felt something wet on my neck skin but i didn't bother as the sensation wasn't too strong.

I felt Jimin's fingers on my throat in a light choking position. When he pressed his fingers on my throat, i started to feel breathless. His other hand was firmly gripping on my shoulders. I breathed heavily when i felt his tongue travelling from my neck to my shoulders.

He was placing light butterfly kisses on my back making my breathing ragged. I let out a little welp when i felt his teeth gazing against the flesh of my shoulders. He started to suck on my skin not too roughly but not gently either. It was enough for me to let out a little moan. I bit my lips soon after to hold my moans.

"Don't bite what's mine baby", he spoke in a low husky tone bringing his face near my ear while tracing my earlobe with his lips.

"Jimin-"

I couldn't finish my sentence when he bit on my earlobe, marking my skin from my neck. He lifted my face up to gain more access on my neck. I felt his warm tongue trace up till my jaw making me let out small welp.

"I love you so much baby", he spoke as he turned me around to face him. He placed his soft plump lips over mine. I didn't resist, i slightly opened my eyes to see him completely melting into the kiss with his eyes closed.

I felt his lips move over mine. I wrapped my cold wet fingers around his neck pulling his close to me. Our tongues fought for dominance none of us backing down for submission.

To be continued...