😣Chapter 28😣

Jae Hwa pov

I sat on my bed... My eyes were stinging. I am so weak I can't even protect myself how will I protect others?

Suddenly I felt soft  lips on my neck. I knew it was Jimin...

So I let him. He snacked his arms around my waist from behind as he rested his head on the crook of my neck.

"Ah... Jiminie someone might enter... Get off", I spoke as I lightly pushed him.

But it only caused his grip to become tighter and sharp pain on my neck.

"Ah... Jiminie... It hurts...", I tried to push him off while whining. But he didn't stop but intensified biting on the wound causing blood to come out.

I now harshly turned back and froze in my seat...

"You......!!!????!!",I said clearly shocked and terrified.

"Yup! Babygirl did you miss my touch?", He said as he snaked his large hand around my head.

I was at a loss of words.

"Answer me babe...", He said as he now harshly gripped on my hair pulling it towards him. I winced in pain.

"Your lips look lonely. Would they like to taste mine, babygirl?", He cooed as a mischievous smirk crept on his face.

"G...go... A... away...", I stuttered.

"Aww... I will take that as a yes then", he said as he now smashed my head towards his lips causing our lips to connect.

I didn't respond to him. I felt disgusted by the feeling. He was trying to put his tongue in my mouth but I kept my lips in a thin line preventing him access.

Suddenly he pulled me on to the bed with him on top. I was caught off guard causing me to gasp. He took the chance to snake his tongue in exploring every inch shamelessly.

I was so disgusted with myself. I tried pushing him off but he harshly grabbed my wrists which would for sure leave marks.

After what seemed to be an eternity he broke the kiss and smirked at me.

"I would have loved to continue babygirl but so sad we can't", he spoke.

I just snorted at him.

"But don't worry babygirl, we are gonna have lot of time tomorrow", he said as he left the room leaving me dumbfounded in horror and shock.

I went to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes until I was completely naked.

I could see my worn out reflection on the mirror. There was a wound on my neck. Blood was seeping out through it. It was dark red in colour and had prints of teeth.

My wrists had red marks. I slid down by the wall. I let the hot water fall on my skin from the shower. The hot water was burning on my wounds.

I have to wear oversized full sleeved turtle necks so that others don't see the wound.

I went down to see everyone already seated on their tables

I went down to see everyone already seated on their tables. I went silently as I sat down to eat. I wasn't really feeling hungry.

"Mum... Can I skip dinner tonight? I don't feel hungry.", I said.

"Why darling? Are you sick?"

" Do you need me to call the doctor?"

"Are you having fevers?"

"Do you want to eat something else like light soups?"

"Ummm... No no. I am just not hungry", I said to them. They were all bombarding me with questions laced in worry and concern.

See. They all love me so much!

"Fine... Go to bed.", Dad said.

I said as I went upstairs.

In my bedroom, I lied on the bed, eyes wide open. Suddenly something plopped beside me.

(Imagine him hugging you like he is hugging the pillow)

"Jiminie...", I said as I turned towards him.

He slightly opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I won't force you to tell me everything but... If you ever face any problem or you want to share something you know you can always come to me. Whenever you feel scared just hold onto me a little tighter for I will never let you go.", He spoke.

"Jiminie...", I said as I hugged him with my head on his chest. He rubbed my head soothingly.

"I wanna cuddle...", I said.

"Of course jagiah", he said as he kissed my forehead.

We both hugged each other. "Shall I sing for you?", He spoke.

"Yes...",I spoke.

I fell asleep in no time. His voice is so sweet.