😭Chapter 9😭

Timeskip to when everyone arrived at your house.

Jungkook oppa had gone to help them coming here... I bet him, I jumped on him, threw pillows at him to take my anger out on him...

"Ahh..", I sighed as I was going to sit on the sofa living room waiting for them to come. Suddenly I was caught off guard .... When I saw a shadow on the living room large glass windows...
Who was that? I gulped... As I advanced towards the window... It quickly disappeared... I was worried... It can't be oppa... I decided on going to garden to see who it was.

I was opening the window...

"RINGGG...", I flinched at the sound but then got relieved when I understood it must be OPPA....

I quickly ran to the door... And opened it...

"Hey Jae...", I hugged whoever it was before even he could finish the sentence... He hugged me back patting my back ... He must be OPPA ... He knows that.... I was afraid of what....

He embraced me. "Hey i know you are afraid.... Don't be... I am here...", He cupped my cheeks. He pulled me to my room and carried me into the bed. He laid me as he pulled the covers.

"Sleep... You are safe I am here with you okay? I will just go and assign the rooms to my friends okay?", He kissed my forehead as he exited the room.

I really love this protective side of him.... He has been overprotective since that happened 4 years ago...

Flashback

"Please no no don't touch me...",I cried my eyes out as 'he ' touched my shoulders...
I flinched at his touch... He is a bad guy...

"Baby you will enjoy that.... Don't you wanna have some fun?", He smiled evilly as he started dragging me with him....

I screamed.....

Flashback ends

I heard some sounds downstairs... I still felt scared... Remembering the incident.... I sat up as I rolled my sleeves up my left arm. The scar was stilll very clear... Unknowingly tears rolled down my cheeks. Then I started crying my eyes out.

Jungkook pov

She is scared... She must be afraid ... Has she seen something ?...I wish she can forget that incident... it is still traumatizing her... I have to talk to the physiatrist, Mr Frank again ....I got down to my hyungs to help them get the room.

"Where is Jae?", Jimin hyung asked.

"Asleep.", I replied.

"I saw her hugging you tightly? Did something happen?", Jin hyung asked.

"Ah no no she will be awake and be okay by the evening I guess.", I liked, even if they are very close like my family I still feel uneasy to tell them the incident that happened 4 yrs ago. It will embarrass her...

"Okay... I thought of playing some games with her...", Taehyung oppa sighed.

I chuckled."She is a very good Overwatch player. Play with her later".

"Ah okay guys listen, I am going out some where. So let me assign you all the rooms okay?", I said.

They nodded.

I showed them their rooms.
(It's in the above pic okay?)

Before leaving I told them,"Guys if Jae awaked then keep her busy and if she awakes from a nightmare then handle her very carefully. Don't keep darkness", I warned them.

"Okay", Hobi oppa said.

"Ah yes also someone stay with her...don't leave her alone....",I said.

They nodded...

I left as I left to meet Mr Frank...

To be continued.....