🤣Chapter 15🤣

I smiled as I showered. I quickly wore my clothes... It included a stripped jeans and a black crop tops. I sling a flower embroidered jeans jacket on my shoulder. I let my hair down as I applied a little makeup. I didn't want to hide my natural beauty. I slipped on heeled sneakers. I took a last look at the mirror as I winked and blew a kiss. When I got down they were all already dressed in their casual clothes... Gosh! They looked so hot! I can't believe that I am living with seven hot creatures under the same roof.

"Guys you all look so hot",I smiled."Seriously? I think you look more hot...", Jimin said. "Yeah I agree...", Suga oppa said... I think he is about to fall asleep any moment now..."Hey baby sis how did you change yourself so fast? From potato to lady's finger...", Jungkook oppa said pretending to think. I made a poker face,"Really you want me to reveal that?", I asked. Now I was the one smirking."Wh..what?", He stuttered. My smirk grew wider as I said,"Do guys do you know... That oppa has a little t....". I was going to say it when he quicker slammed his large hand over my lips restricting me to say anything... I squirmed...
"Yah! Kookie move let her say" yelled Taehyung oppa...

_____________________________

We were out to the amusement park... "Oppa let's go to that one please", I pointed at the roller coaster. "Yeah sure", Taehyung oppa said as he sling an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah... I don't feel good...~fake cough~", Jimin said. "Oh don't worry drink some water come on", Joonie oppa said smiling evilly at him. Suddenly Taehyung oppa whispered to me," Jimin  is afraid of roller coasters. Convince him". I chuckled. It's gonna be fun seeing his expression then... I am looking forward to it right now... "Yeah Jiminie oppa come please.... You are not afraid are you?", I pouted pretending to be innocent... "Ah .... Why would I be afraid huh... Come on bring it on", He grunted. I looked at Taehyung and mouthed"Work done". He gave me his boxy smile.

Sitting arrangement in roller coaster

Jae     Jimin
Taehyung     Jungkook
Jin       Namjoon
Hoseok      Suga

_____________________________

The whole time Jimin tightly clenched my hand maybe he has fear of heights... I couldn't help but giggle... He seemed to notice it and he glared at me,"You'll pay for it". "What happened to all that hot and handsome J huh?", I teased. He continued to glare and then said,"What's so funny?". "Okay okay I won't laugh any more okay?". I put my fingers on my lips as I looked at him... Suddenly his face in the roller coaster flashed before my eyes and I couldn't hold it anymore... I burst into laughter so hard that tears started to roll down my cheeks. Thanks to God that the makeup was waterproof. He rolled his eyes and went forward leaving me behind with the others.

_____________________________

"Okay let's go home now... We have to watch a movie right?", Jin oppa suggested. I felt like I was forgetting something and that something was really important... What it was? What is it? Yes!"Jungkook oppa!!", I called out. "Yea", he replied. I put my hand above my hips as I said,"You remember oppa? What you promised me last Thursday?". "Last Thursday? What?", He pretended to think. I knew it... This boy... I quickly brought out my phone as I showed him the chat. "Yeah Kookie let's not break the promise you made", Hobi oppa said. "Yeah let's go to shopping. We can also buy some stuff...", Jin oppa said. Everyone agreed."Okay so 7 in my team #go to shopping and you are alone do my team wins", I wooed.

_____________________________ After shopping at home

We sat before the television watching 'The curse of La llorona'. We were watching it in our home theatre. I had silently hid a recorder in front of the TV. Obviously no one knew it only Taehyung oppa and I were aware of it. I was eager to capture Jimin's expression so that I can blackmail him with this.

At last a scare scene came.  I was also too concentrated on the movie that I did not notice someone was holding my arm tightly squeezing it like a squishy.

After the movie

Taehyung pov

I streched my hands in air. The movie was really good. I looked at my side to see Jae already asleep. I took a closer look to see Jimin holding her arms and asleep on the crook of his neck. Jae had one of her hands on Jimin's hands and she fell asleep on his head. Aww... They really look so cute together.... I better snap a pic of it.

~Click click~

Yeah so sweet... I better leave them here. We all were very tired so we all too went to sleep leaving them like that...

To be continued...