😊Chapter 12😊

Ugh! I have been rolling over the bed for quite sometime.... Why am I not feeling sleepy?.... It's all oppas fault he forced me to sleep at that time... Ugh! Such a pain! I think taking a good lukewarm water bath would be very comfy now... Yeah haven't taken such baths for quite long time... I have a habit, I prefer to keep the bathroom door not fully closed... Ya know fear of ghosts and darkness too. I believe that bathroom is the dwelling place of all the ghosts.... Uwu... Better not leave that habit...

_____________________________

"Ah such a comfortable temperature...", I closed my eyes as I laid down in the tub full of lukewarm water and many many bubbles... I was resting.... Removing the thoughts of Jimin out of my head.... That was when the real thinking began uhmm... I mean philosophical thoughts... Okay...

Are oranges named oranges because oranges are orange or is orange called orange because oranges are orange?
(Still a valid question though🤣🤣😂😂)

Like this my questions about the end and start of universe started...

I was so so deep in thought that I hadn't even noticed someone staring at me... The lukewarm water felt so good on my body... I started humming a song...

"Hold me close 'til I get up
Time is barely on our side
I don't wanna waste what's left
The storms we chase are leading us
And love is all we'll ever trust, yeah
No, I don't wanna waste what's left

And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow turns to sunrays
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
And on and on we'll go

Oh, on we'll go

Finding life along the way
Melodies we haven't played
No, I don't want no rest
Echoing around these walls
Fighting to create a song
I don't wanna miss a beat

And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
'Til my shadow turns to sunrays
And on and on we'll go
Through the wastelands, through the highways
And on and on we'll go..."

"Nice voice though...", A voice said... I was caught off guard by this and I quickly moved my attention to the source of the voice...

"PARK JIMIN!!!  GET OUT!!!", I yelled at the man leaning at the bathroom door all always with his stupid smirk on his face... Does he have any other facial expression other than this? One smile and other smirk...

He chuckled more as he advanced towards my tub where I was in after closing the door behind him... God!

"Hey there J H ...", He winked at me. I brought my hands before my chest trying to cover my bare body from his vision. Seriously, such a pervert...

He sat on the tub side... I was stunned, so I started pushing him off... He smirked as he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled me towards himself. The movement was so sudden and forceful that it caused our bodies to collide against each other... And our LIPS TOO COLLIDED!!?

To be continued...

What will happen next? Excited??? Me too....😜😜😜